Part 28

"You only had three questions." Ciel looked down at him, pouting. "No. No, that look will not work this time. You've asked your questions." He rolled over, crawling on all fours to face Ciel once more, who backed up against the headboard slowly. "And you've gotten your answers." As Ciel continued to back away, Sebastian crawled up his body, hovering above the bluenette as he sank slowly into the pillows. "Now, let me take what is mine." Ciel's breath trembled as he leaned back, looking up at Sebastian as he came closer, the eyes that had smiled at him only a short while ago now focused on him with a predatory gaze that made Ciel wish he could shrink into the comforter and disappear. Sebastian's eyes shone bright in the dark, slitted like a cat, burning fire and heat. Ciel laid there beneath him, quivering as he gazed up at him, and pressed his hands to Sebastian's chest gently. With every passing second those eyes burned brighter, his breath quickening with anticipation, and Ciel could feel his usually cool skin growing warm to the touch. He nodded softly, but that wasn't what Sebastian had been waiting for. "Say it, my little kitten." After a moment of hesitation, Ciel spoke, his voice little more than a breathy whisper.

"Take it." The words had barely left his lips and Sebastian was on him, arms wrapped around him, one hand snaking up into his hair, pulling his head back violently, making him cry out; the other hand slipping into his shorts, grasping the soft skin of his ass, fingernails digging into him. The demon buried his face in Ciel's neck, lips leaving a trail of rough kisses from jaw to collarbone. Ciel writhed in his tight grasp, hands still pressed to Sebastian's chest only succeeded in trapping him in his butler's arms, making it nearly impossible to escape. Smiling against his skin, Sebastian whispered, hot breath making goosebumps rise on the flesh of his prey.

"Are you afraid?" He nipped at Ciel's neck, making him gasp loudly and arch his back sharply, kicking his legs, which only succeeded in pressing him fully against his butler. He whined quietly and tried to push away again, but Sebastian easily overpowered him, the hand in his hair pulling his head back once more, making him cry out loudly. "Are you?"

"Yes! Yes..." Sebastian groaned softly and sank his teeth into Ciel's throat, careful even in his revery to avoid anything vital, and Ciel screamed. At the sound, Sebastian pulled back, hooded eyes flashing blindingly bright as he looked down at the little Lord. Small, distinct droplets appeared in the outline of his teeth, one spilled down the back of Ciel's neck. Another deep, predatory sound escaped him and he attacked the side of the young Lord's neck, greedy mouth seeking out every available drop of his Master's taste. Ciel's breath was quick, and he cried out, quieter this time, arms that had been firmly held in place suddenly free, and he wrapped them around the demon's shoulders, gasping softly with the feel of his prodding tongue.

"Seb-Sebastian..." He held onto him, little fingers digging into his back, scratching at him as he felt Sebastian pulling him, lifting him from the bed, the body that once laid cool beside him now burning with heat, sweat beading out of his pores as he clutched Ciel against his chest. After several moments, the demon lifted his head, gasping for breath, blood staining his lips and chin. Ciel looked at him, tears streamed silently from his eyes, mixing with blood to form a pale pink drop that trailed down his collarbone. Sebastian licked it away, pressing his cheek against Ciel's gently, breath hot and ragged against his ear. As the butler loosened his grip, Ciel slipped back down to the bed, sitting beside him now, his face red, shoulders trembling as he stifled his tears. Sebastian rocked back on his knees, then leaned to the side, bracing himself with an arm as he caught his breath, eyes slowly fading from their once brilliant glory. Eyes slipped closed and he licked his lips hungrily, wiping away droplets with his fingers, only to suck them away avidly. Ciel watched him, curling his legs up to his chest, arms wrapped around them. Finally, Sebastian opened his eyes once more, looking over at Ciel, sucking the remaining blood from his fingertips. He smiled and sighed deeply, letting himself lay back on the bed, a half-dazed smile on his lips.

"Oh, little kitten..." his smile widened and ran his thumb over the wound at Ciel's throat, making the young Lord tense, drawing back. "Come." He crooked a finger at him, but Ciel didn't move. He sat there, mismatched eyes shining with unshed tears. "Come, kitten." The little Earl held his legs tighter, the blood that seeped from his wound staining the collar of his nightshirt as he sat there. Sebastian sat up; his tone became stern, authoritative as he spoke. "Now, kitten." After only a moment's hesitation, Ciel crawled closer to him, kneeling beside him, head lowered, eyes cast down to his own knees. Sebastian smiled at this and scooped Ciel into his arms, cradling him gently now that his hunger had temporarily eased. "That's a good boy." He gently licked at the wound once more, making Ciel gasp quietly.

"It hurts." He whispered, wrapping his arms around Sebastian's shoulders, whining quietly as his butler continued to lick the remining blood from his wound.

"I know it does, little kitten, but not for long." Sebastian kissed him tenderly, and Ciel tasted his own blood on his lips, cringing a little at the coppery taste. Sebastian laughed softly and licked his own lips once more. "Now, let's get you cleaned up... I'm afraid I've made quite a mess of you..."

Carrying Ciel into the washroom, Sebastian placed the bluenette on his knee as he ran a bath, testing the water carefully before stripping him out of his shorts and newly ruined nightshirt. Once he was satisfied with the water temperature, he lifted Ciel into the tub, and Ciel sighed softly at the warm caress of the water. Neither of them spoke for a while, Sebastian studiously bathing his little Master, taking special care to be gentle with him.

"Is that what it will be like?" Ciel asked softly, splashing a little in the water as Sebastian ran the washcloth over his back. "At the end?" Pausing, Sebastian thought for a moment, then shook his head.

"No." He didn't expand on his answer, only finished bathing his Master and pulled the plug from the tub to let the water drain as he helped him stand, wrapping a towel around his shoulders. Ciel looked up at him, eyes wide and curious, a bit fearful at the idea that it would be worse than he thought. Sebastian sensed the trepidation, and knelt before him, pulling the towel close around him. "In the end there will be very little pain, Bocchan. I will make sure of it." He lifted Ciel into his arms to carry him back to bed, and Ciel laid his head against Sebastian's shoulder as he was held. Once he was set upon the bed, Sebastian retrieved another night shirt and shorts from the bureau, returning to his side once more to dress him for bed. "Now, before you retire, can I bring you some tea? Perhaps a warm milk? Something to soothe you to sleep."

"Yes... I want tea... and one of the lemon cakes you made..." Sebastian smiled and nodded as he finished dressing his Master. A quick check of his pocket watch showed nearly eleven, certainly the others would return soon.

"Of course, my Lord. Now..." he sat beside him on the bed as he slipped on his shoes and gloves once more. "The others will return soon. Give me a little time to see to myself, and your tea. When I return I'll tend to your wound. Yes?" Ciel nodded, slipping under his blankets, resting his head on the pillow as he looked over at his butler. Sebastian smiled and caressed his cheek before lifting his chin, exposing the wound he'd left behind. "Beautiful." He whispered, a devious smile curling his lips. Ciel blushed and closed his eyes.

"Stop it. Bring me my tea."

"Yes, my Lord."