Thirty-Two

I was a mess of baited idea's and lingering excitement, my mind was made up and all together not. There was so much i wanted to do, so little time considering the eternity i had ahead of me. All thoughts however, draining as Klaus began to remove his henley.

My eyes fell on his tattoo's as my fingers rose to touch them. He watched me with latent joy, mesmerised by the movements i laid bare upon his body, then his hands rose to my own clothes. Like water washing away thirst, they slipped from me.

The leather jacket and then long sleeved top until i was left in my jeans and bra. I kicked my shoes off as he did, hearing them clatter to the side as his hands moved down. One button and then the second allowing my jeans to greet the other discarded clothes.

There i stood, basic in black undergarments, eyes alight in opposition. Klaus watched me like a predator and i wondered how long he would have savoured this had i not cut him short. I pushed back, my lips greeting his as our chests met. I felt every breath he took, the warmth of his skin, the shudders and feeling of his necklaces so barren before me. 

And yet his lips had my attention fully. 

Until my hands moved to his own jeans, his hands moved to aid me in my endeavours until we were both left in barely nothing. Only the heat of the other and the fire place warming us. neither took a moment to appreciate, to raptured in the promise of what was to come. 

Klaus wasted no time, his hand snaking around my back as he continued to push against me, his lips moving in sync with mine as his hand unclasped the bra from behind me. Loosely it fell from between us and yet neither moved back. Now nothing separated our chests.  

His hands moved down, forcing me to think he was going to discard my underwear as well, until he skipped the process all together.

I hadn't expected his fingers to slip under the band, stroke and paw at my clit like he was well accustomed to it. I relented a gasp at the surprise. His lips turned crooked against my own, his smirk amused and prompted. Klaus's other hand gripped behind me, lifting me onto the desk top with little to no ease and in my moment of resignation, slipped a finger inside. 

I knew then he was out to subdue me to a night of surprise. 

He set forward, splaying me upon the desk as his free hand moved to paw at my breasts, his finger gliding in and out, in and out with motions i had not felt before. Klaus moved between my legs, leaning over to taste my skin, a peck on my chest, a kiss to my collar bone and then his full rapt attention on my mark.

His mark.

The sensations together had me mewling and i had never been so subservient to any man and yet this pleasure had me allowing such. 

It was unlike anything i had ever experienced, not only did his touch set me alight but his presence did as well. As if everything was magnified because he was mine. My mate, my purpose for breath and life itself. 

It was almost as if he knew just how to play me or perhaps that i enjoyed his touch so much so that it felt heavenly anyway. I knew Nik had waited for this just by the way he was savouring it, leaning over to praise my body as he worked on my now sensitive parts.

And then i felt it, his own appreciation for me growing and prodding against my bare leg, only separated by that ever so thin material. The feeling caused my body to flutter, to know i could cause such a reaction from him. 

I became more attuned to the hand in my pants as my breathing began to shudder. 

Klaus must have felt the shift to, as the motions began more riveting, pawing and stroking and circling faster and faster and faster until...

I came undone upon a desk at the hands of a smirking devil.

I arched up, hand latching onto his back as he continued, i shuddered brows creasing as my legs closed, still he did not stop and i was forced to act on impulse, nipping down on his mark as i rode it out. 

Klaus released a guttural grunt, relenting after what felt like a dozen more moments.

It took me a few more to catch the breath that had evaded me. 

When i had my eyes where a light with nothing good, the subservience i had allowed dwindling in my gut. I moved quicker then he could even react, speeding him against the opposite wall. His smirk broadened as i let my hand trail down his chest further and further without stopping. 

A risky game of who would let up first, neither did. 

Before he could even mewl my hand had returned the favour of his latest conquest. Softly stroking his dick, all the while studying the shape of him. He hardened, eyes shutting as he leant his head against mine.

But i wasn't here just to make him cum, no.

I wanted him to writhe, to forget every other lover he had in replace for me and my name only. I wanted to be the best fuck he had ever had and i knew just how to achieve such. 

When i let my hand slip from his boxers his eyes opened, only to watch me tear his and mine away. The feral smirk we both obtained returned to our lips and in the next second i had guided him to where i was going to show him just what i could do.

The fire place remained warm, only lighting as i flicked a match inside. My eyes flitting to the rug that littered the surrounding floor around it.

An evil thought entering my mind as my brain forced my legs forward to make me enact it, my hand spayed across his chest as i moved my self over him, pushing him to the softened floor. With one adjustment and my free fist in his hair, craning his neck back i settled upon him.

"Never will i be below a man." My words were smooth and yet crooked as i moved back on him, grasping his dick in my hand and teasing at my opening.

Klaus's only response was his ever growing grin followed by the swift shutting of his eyes as i rode fully down. Now in place i set to work in my motion, back and forth back and forth as i built my pace.

Only aided by the sound of Nik below me, breaths faltering as if this was the feeling he had craved, only given by me, his mate.

But i wasn't content in his mewling's, wanting more from him, needing it even. 

And so, setting to work with lips that had been forgotten i came down upon his throat. Rolling my tongue at the same speed i fucked him. Only changing as i caught the swift detour in his breath. And so i slowed, inching further down slower as i rocked forward.

Speeding up as i peaked, noticing how he was now incoherent i repeated the motion. Like putty in my waiting hands.

I knew now would be the time, to get the better play over him. Having fucked him harder then he had fucked me. I knew it. 

"Cum." I lulled against his ear before nipping down on my mark to him.

 And like a puppet awaiting its master, he did. Latent by the way i felt him fill me. By the whimpers and mewls he was letting out. What i had done to him. It was enough to overwhelm the sensations in me, forcing me to cum with him as well, leaving us both to shudder at one and other.