The one where it ends

Comenzar desde el principio

Kaito's quirk was simple, he couldn't take damage. He was a tank, no matter how much you hurt him, he didn't feel a thing and didn't experience any injuries or pain, Izuku was quite happy about that, so was Chiyo, she didn't need another reckless imbecile in the family. (She never dies because she's immortal and I'm too emotionally unstable to even think about it- oh shit, now I'm crying)

Since he needed to be extremely skilled at hand-to-hand, Aizawa trained him and don'tget him wrong, Kaito loves his grandpa, it's just that his training regime could kill someone. Izuku or Hitoshi would sometimes takeover training because they knew firsthand how gruesome his training was and Kaito loved it, their hacks and tips were so useful. He never would've thought of it.

He got bullied once because his quirk was 'weak' but when they beat him up he didn't even stumble and the next day................Izuku and Aizawa made a visit to the school, it was not pretty. (Hitoshi had to make Izuku fall asleep because she was about to throw a trophy at the school principal)

Sometimes Hawks-- who couldn't make it to the wedding-- would randomly drop in and throw presents at the kids, take some food and leave. It annoyed Shoto but Izuku didn't mind at all.

On Shoto's side, Rei loved her grandchildren, Fuyumi and Nutsuo loved their niece and nephew and Enji was ecstatic. At every visit- which was almost every 3 days-- he'd slip them some candy or some toys or something else to the kids. One time he gave Sara money and she showed Izuku, lets just say Enji regretted doing that.

Izuku never saw the league again and she never told anyone about the whole Touya Todoroki thing because everyone had moved past that. With Izuku- Clara, as the No.1 hero, Katsuki- Ground Zero, the No. 2 hero and Shoto- Zero degrees (because it's both the melting and freezing point of water, I know-- smart) as the No.3 hero, there was peace. The world had never known more prosperity and as long as the top heros would look out for it, things would stay that way.

But when Sara was born Izuku got a letter in the mail, it had a congratulations card on it signed,

'The grinch if he was pale and had dry skin and looked dead.'

'We're just fuckin with you, it's us and we hope your baby's doing well, Toga wanted to send a small baby knife as a present but I melted it, you're welcome'

'P.S we almost died writing that grinch stuff'

Izuku kept it safe and didn't show anybody. Shoto and Izuku decided to adopt another kid once they retired from hero life, a teenager this time. But that was a long way off, they'd just take it one step at a time for now.

They loved their new life and enjoyed every second of it. They'd ever been this happy before.

 They'd ever been this happy before