Part 17

Damnit

--------------------‐------------------------------------------

*Izuku pov*

I woke up and Toshi did too. I was really mad and I didn't want to talk to dad or papa, because papa would try to convince me that dad was right and I didn't want to deal with that now.

So I made Toshi get me coffee and some toast. "Here's your breakfast", he said handing me the stuff in his hand.

He sighed and said,"dad said Dr.Maru is only available on saturday so you can go to school today.", "Great", I say. Genuinely happy that I can study.

"Oh by the way, I'm going to the vet, coffee doesn't seem to be doing too well", Toshi says as he leaves the room. I nod my head and take my uniform out of my dresser

I get ready and tell Toshi that I was walking to school. I jump out of the window and make my way to school.

When I got there I sat at my desk. I was 30 minutes early so I decided to take a nap. I was woken up by Uraraka. I saw everyone else in class, Bakugou had a bandage on his face and so did Todoroki. He looked really uncomfortable. I decided I would talk to him at break.

Then the bell rang and dad came in. He looked at me and then looked away. Then he said,"We have a special guest who will be teaching you bunch for the rest of the year", then Allmight came through the door and said,"I AM HERE, COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON"

Everyone else was super excited, I couldn't care less. I'd met the guy before and it wasn't a pleasant encounter.

~flashback~

I can't wait to meet Allmight. This is the best birthday ever!!!!

We got into the car and we went to UA
There I saw the symbol of peace he looked so cool!!!

"Happy 7th birthday Izuku ", dad said with a smile.

I ran to Allmight and hugged him. He seemed like he was used to this kind of thing so he hugged back. Dad had to talk to Uncle Nezu about something so it was just me and Allmight.

"You were so cool when you beat the villain yesterday, and when you changed the weather by using Detroit smash and avoided a cyclone."

He chuckled and said,"I take it you're a fan young girl. What's your quirk?" "oh I dont have one yet",I say, cheerfully. His expression changed immediately and he started to move away from me. I went closer to him because I wanted to take a better look at his support gear when he said

"Don't touch me quirkless brat!"

~flashback over~

That's when I knew he was a fake hero too. After everyone had settled down dad said,"your hero costumes are ready", that's when he pushed a button and boxes with numbers came out of the wall. I'm guessing the numbers were our roll numbers. "Change and head to ground beta"

He started approaching me but I grabbed my box and ran out of the room to the locker rooms, where I changed, waited until the girls came and finished changing. Then I left with them so dad couldn't catch me alone.

My hero costume was great. It was made of fireproof material and was seriously hard to cut. I had a utility belt that had torches and lamps and energy foods incase I had to heal a lot of people along with other emergency equipment.

I had hidden pockets on my legs and arms that hid butterfly knives and throwing knives. My shoes were just sneakers but they had iron tops so when I kick people it hurt like a bitch.

I had a mask that acted like a gas mask. They added a hood with bunny ears for some reason. I went along with it cus it was cute but I'd have it removed later. The only problem was that it was tight.

( the costumes is the same as it is in the anime)

We were all gathered in ground Beta and everyone was complimenting each others hero costume. Todoroki was staring at me. I just waved and then he lifted his arm in response.

*Time skip to after Allmight explains the exercise*

"The first pair will be Iida Tenya and Bakugou Katsuki, the villains", 'I couldn't agree more', I think to myself, "with Aizawa Izuku and Uraraka Ochaco as hero's", I had already come up with a plan

I call to Uraraka,"Uraraka-kun I've already thought up two plans. I can make a disc that we step on I'll move it around the building from the outside and find the bomb.", "okay what's the second plan?", I smirk and say," the second plan is a little embarrassing for them", I tell her my plan and she says we should do the second one.

We step into the building and Kachan rushes at me using explosions to move faster, first I take him down by catching his wrist and then flipping him over my shoulder, knocking the air out of him when he hits the ground. Then I put him in a barrier shaped like a bubble and I take him along as we went through the floors looking for the bomb. On the way I had to make the bubble sound proof because he was so fucking noisy.

We reached the third floor and saw Mr.stick-up-his-ass practicing his villain voice. We walked in and I made a bubble for Iida too. We watched as both of them struggled against the barrier and then I let them out of the barrier. They ran at us and just before they could reach us, we touched the bomb.

"HERO TEAM WINSSSSSSS!!!!!!!"

We hear Allmight scream. I was about to high five Uraraka-kun when I was tackled to the ground.

Bakugo was on top of me, holding me to the ground. I couldn't move one bit. "You think you're better than me fucking nerd", "you know what Bakugou. I do think I'm better than you. I'm more skilled, I'm a lot nicer and I could take your ass any day. Now get off me befor I fucking make you.", I had no idea where this new found confidence was coming from but I was seriously liking it. He looked so surprised, he probably couldn't believe that I could speak without a stutter. "I'm pretty sure I asked you to get off, kachan ", he was shocked at the use of the old nickname. I was really tired of it. I lifted him off me with a barrier.

He was about to come at me again, and boy was I ready for him but then Todoroki came and stood in front of me in a protective stance. I was touched that he did that. But I dont need protecting. Bakugo walked away with  a 'Tch' and then something weird happened.

Todoroki hugged me.

It felt oddly comfortable. I melted into it. I looked up at him and gave him a smile,"Thank you Todoroki", I say with a soft smile. "No problem Izuku, and you can call me Shoto", I didn't realise dad had entered the room until he ripped Shoto off me. I looked at him with wide eyes. How can he be so........frustrating

I jumped out of the window and rode a disc to the observation room. I could hear a vague yell,"Izuku!" He was saying something else but I was too angry to pay attention to the rest.

Ugh

Hello it's your least favorite author, gloomy here to remind you that I know the story is cringy and crappy.

1293 words