The one where it ends

Izuku and Shoto founded their own agency and it was an overnight success. With so many resources at their fingertips being heroes became a lot easier for them. After 2 years of marriage they decided to have a kid, which they did, although maternity leave was really hard because Izuku kept sneaking around and doing hero work. Her mood swings were crazy too, she used to randomly activate obsidian and her coffee addiction shot through the roof. Their coffee machine freaking broke.

Shoto was subjected to most of her wrath which was sad because by the 4th month he broke. The only one who could handle Izuku was her dad and her papa, they gladly did too. Everyone helped in what little way they could, Mina would bring her baby clothes because seeing the tiny outfits always cheered Izuku up and the shoes, oh my God. The shoes

They were so tiny!

At the end of nine months a beautiful girl with Izuku's hair and Shoto's grey eyes. She was all they could ever ask for, with Hitoshi as her godparent they were happier than they ever thought was possible, although Katsuki was a little sour over not being picked for godparent. Aizawa loved the kid and even picked the name for her.

Sara

It meant vivid blossom. They loved her with all their heart, everyone did, she was an absolute angel. Some say she was cuter than her mom at that age and most agreed.

After Sara turned 3 they decided to adopt another kid, and they found a young boy who's name was Kaito. He was 4 and they loved him, he was just like what Hitoshi was to Izuku and they couldn't be happier. They'd fight and play pranks on eachother, sometimes on their parents but once they decided to prank their mom and let's just say it didn't end well because she started pranking them too and after living with an underground hero and a brother who became an underground hero, she learned to be sneaky, really sneaky.

Izuku was super protective of her kids, kinda ironic if you think about it, Aizawa gave her crap everyday because of it and she'd just laugh it off. Izuku was more of the grounded parent, more 'strict' as some would call it but she really wasn't, she was simply more mature compared to Shoto.

To give an example, Izuku would say 'no more candy before dinner' and then Shoto would feed them candy in secret.

Shoto.... well he just wanted to spoil them rotten. He was everything his father couldn't be to him and so much more. He would spend all his free time with his family, save the few times the Bakusquad abducted him and Izuku to catch a break, of course the kids weren't left alone, no they spent time with the grandparents when that happened. Pops (Hizashi didnt like grandpa, made him feel old) would take them for karaoke everytime that happened, and Aizawa-- grandpa-- would lay in his sleeping bag, groaning the entire time.

Oh right, Katsuki and Ejiro got married about a year after Izuku and Shoto, they adopted two twins, a boy and a girl, their names were Akane and Aoi. Mina was picked to be the god parents this time and well she married Uraraka, Nobody saw that coming but Mina and Hagakure just never happened.

Akane and Aoi had a special kind of quirk, they could basically shapeshift into anything as long as they were 10 ft. near eachother, quite powerful and with proper training-- Katsuki-- they would become really strong.

Denki and Hitoshi adopted a kid they found while patrolling, he was abused because he had a 'villainous' quirk and that hit Hitoshi hard. His name was Kida and he was the purest thing ever. Izuku fought for god parentship but ultimately Shoto was chosen and Izuku didn't argue once the decision was made.

Sara's quirk was the same as her mothers but an improved version, the only difference was that she couldn't heal. On the upside she didn't have any drawbacks, none at all. She could use light at her will but she was having some trouble with obsidian, her mom would help with that though. Not that training was easy, Izuku was almost as ruthless as her dad. In the end Sara chose to become an engineer, she was really good at building and programming and things. She realised she didn't want to be a hero when she saw the world famous support engineer, Mei Hatsume. Her family supported her through it all.