Part 43

Tomorrow was gonna be a long day

------------------‐--------------------------------------------

*Izuku pov*

Bang

Bang

Bang

"SHUT THE FUCK UP. It's 4 IN THE FUCKING MORNING!!!", I heard Kachan yell. I was used to this kind of wake up call and I expected it so I was up by 3 am. Hitoshi knew what was coming too. We were both outside the building, warming up.

Everyone groggily stumbled outside. Dad saw both of us and speedily walked to us, flicked our foreheads. "Why aren't you two having a miserable time like the rest?!", he was clearly mad at the fact that we weren't struggling.

"It's not our fault!", I said as I rubbed my forehead, "yeah! You still train us like this! We're just used to it!", Toshi said as he mimicked my movement. He huffed and walked away. We joined the others who were still trying to comprehend what was going on.

"Bakugou, throw this ball using your quirk", he handed Kachan the ball. "Like the quirk test?", he nodded and Kachan threw the ball. "709.6m, not much of an improvement. You've all improved for sure, but you haven't focused on improving your quirk specifically. This summer we will train you as hard as possible to make you an expert at using your quirk. Even if we have to reduce you to your bare-bones" an evil smirk formed on his face and he started laughing maniacally.

"I can't wait to see you all drown in pain and exhaustion"

Everyone was terrified but I grinned. Hitoshi handed me 40 bucks, "damnit," Toshi said, "I thought it'd take longer", I laughed, "you underestimated dad"

"What the hell are you talking about you idiots", Kachan asked, "oh we both made a bet on how long it would take dad to show his evil side. Toshi bet 4 months, I bet anything less than that and I won"

That's when the pussycats split us up into different groups and then gave us individual training regimens. Class 1B joined us too.

I still hadn't received my training plan, I was told to sit by a tree and wait. Eventually, dad came to me and sat beside me. "So how do you want to train?", I looked at him, "what are you talking about, you're supposed to know that", he leaned back on the grass. "Well I can't think of anything for you to do, we did all the training I could possibly think of"

I sighed. "Maybe I could try doing things simultaneously like Shoto and Momo.", "Yeah I guess you could try that", "oh I could increase my stamina. I'll heal everyone" he sat up, "let's do that"

*3rd pov*

That's how Izuku trained. She'd heal anyone who was injured or too tired. Bakugou had to get his arms healed multiple times, Uraraka had to sit by her to get the nausea under control, Aoyama had to get his stomach ache healed. Shoto had to heal too, he was running a fever. Hitoshi was doing physical and quirk training so he came with lots of sprains and scratches.

Before they knew it, it was lunchtime. But they had to make their own food. Izuku, Hitoshi, Shoto and Bakugou managed but the others weren't too skilled. They made the easiest thing they could. Curry.

While everyone was eating Izuku noticed Kota going into the forest. She took a plate of food and let Mandalay know where she was going. She followed the footprints and made her way to a cliff overlooking the forest.

"Hi again", she says. He looks back in shock. "This is my secret spot! You aren't supposed to be here!", Izuku giggled, "well you might want to do something about those footsteps of yours", he looked away and clicked his tongue. Izuku sighed, "I brought some food for you. You should eat it before it goes cold"