Part 47

"I think you understand what kind of situation you're in?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Izuku pov*

I looked back and saw AFO holding dad by his neck, choking him. He was kicking his legs around trying to find a foothold, clutching the hands that held his neck.

"Stop", I whispered. "What was that Izuku?", he taunted. "Stop!", I yelled. I looked up and through he tears I could make out the grin he had on his face.

"Raise your hands above your head. Kurogiri will put a special kind of quirk cancelling cuffs on you and you will not resist."

I nodded my head and raised my hands. There wasn't enough light to use so I was basically powerless. My eyes darted around to look for Allmight, his loud costume was nowhere to be seen. Finally I spotted him, he was lying unconcious near some debris, No.1 hero my ass. I took as much light that was immediately available and tried to nudge Allmight awake. I saw his eyebrow twitch and stopped using my quirk because Kurogiri was fast approaching.

Kurogiri put his hand in a portal and took out some cuffs. He walked towards me and gently put the cuffs on my wrists."I'm so very sorry Miss Izuku.", he said solemnly. "I know you don't have a choice Kurogiri.", he nodded his head and stepped to the side. My hands now tied to behind my back with these new extremely tight cuffs, I looked up at AFO who still had the same grin.

"Haha isn't it funny how you resisted every command, every chance of villainy, every time we tried to get you to turn. But the second your father is in danger, you act like a well trained dog"

I glared at him. "Let my dad go AFO", he chuckled, "I will if you listen to my orders.", he said. I stared daggers at him. "What the hell do you want me to do then?", I said with malice.

"Kurogiri will open a portal behind you and you will walk into it while facing me"

"IZUKU! DON'T YOU DARE WALK INTO THAT PORTAL! RUN.", dad yelled. Tears threatened to spill but I forced them back. I smiled my sunshine smile and looked at dad.

"I love you dad, tell papa and Toshi and Shoto and everyone else that I love them too"

"Izuku please, don't do it", he pleaded once more but I just smiled sadly and walked backwards to the portal. Tears streamed down my face without end or interruption but my smile never faltered. I will smile till the end. He opened his mouth, probably to ask me to stop again but I saw the hand around his neck tighten, stopping him.

"I'd prefer if you didn't interrupt her Eraserhead."AFO said.

He started kicking his legs around frantically trying to get away from the villain. "Stop! Stop it!", I yelled repeatedly as I stopped walking.

"Izuku unless you want your father to die, I suggest you keep moving"

I glared at him but kept walking backwards. "What kind of monster are you?", I said. Only I didn't say it, someone said it with my voice. "A monster that-", Suddenly dad fell to the ground and had a coughing fit, gasping for air. AFO was just floating there.

Oh my god

Hitoshi!

Out of nowhere someone picked me up and ran in the opposite direction. I was still in shock so I didn't look up. When I did I was met with teary monochromatic eyes.

It was Shoto

I gave him a kiss and he set me down, Lord knows where we were. "I missed you so much", he said as he hugged me. "I missed you too Shoto but we need to help dad.", he nodded and tried to take the cuffs off but they wouldn't. He tried to freeze them but it didn't even feel cold. He tried to melt it but all it did was make my hands sweaty.

"Why won't they come off?", Shoto asked out of frustration. I shook my head not knowing the answer. "He said they were special cuffs.", I couldn't get out of them by dislocating any joint, Only by cutting my arm off or something. "Damnit what're we gonna do?", I asked panicking because my dad and brother were fighting the most dangerous villain in the world and I was here struggling to get a few measly hand cuffs off.

"Fuck it. let's just go", I started walking towards the fight when I was pulled back by my arm. "I'm not gonna let you go back there. Izuku you're really strong, even when you fight quirkless but I'm not letting you fight while you're quirkless and your hands are tied behind your back" he picked me up and started running, we ended up at a place with a lot of police cars.

"Shoto put me down, I need to help", he didn't respond, just ignored me and kept walking. "Shoto I need to help", I was ignored again. "No you don't", I heard a familiar voice behind me. I shifted in Shotos arms and looked back to see uncle Naomasa. I sighed.

"Uncle Naomasa I can help. Just get me out of these cuffs", he sighed this time. "Izu- Jesus christ you're too stubborn", I smiled lightly. Shoto put me down "Listen Izuku. You were missing for 4 days. I will not send you out there to fight the villain who is after you"

They had all let their guard down so I bolted. I ran so fast. I reached the battle field and it was in absolute ruins. Allmight had regained consciousness and was fighting a quirkless AFO. Dad was having trouble keeping his eyes open so I moved to his line of sight and gestured bizarrely. He saw me and I could see the panic spread across his face. I winked at him. He got the message and closed one eye, switching between the two during the fight.

Out of nowhere I was tackled to the ground. "You idiot!", Toshi yelled as he hugged me. I cried and he cried. "I'm sorry Toshi", I said through the sobs. He didn't reply, just hugged me tightly. We felt a huge shockwave and were blown away a little. We opened our eyes and blinked out the dust to see Allmight standing over a limp AFO. Dad was standing on the side but he wasn't standing there for long.

He ran at me and hugged me. I was showered with kisses on my forehead, cheek and head. He cried into my head and pulled Toshi into the hug. "I swear to god if either of you leave me again I'll ground you for the rest of your god damn lives.", he said and we both laughed. Suddenly I felt really fatigued and I fell asleep.

The last thought that ran through my head was,

I'm safe.