Seth finally turned to look at her, but his eyes narrowed even more and he flashed his fangs angrily, “I know that you’re drunk!” he hissed.

Paige stood up to face him, but his point was proven when she swayed slightly. She had definitely drunk more than she should have, “Oh I’m sorry am I not allowed to drink now?” she slurred.

Seth glared at Nixon and he rushed from the room, although he didn’t want to leave her alone with him, he knew better than to get on the wrong side of him. Especially when he was in a mood like that.

“You’re so rude, we were just messing around!” Paige shouted.

He was turning it into something big and it was unnecessary, she was having a drink and a laugh with a friend and Seth knew it, he just seemed to love an argument with her.

“Is that what you call it?” he spat moving closer to her.

Paige’s heart accelerated, he was so close to her now and she closed her eyes and sighed. She had missed him and even though he was being so hostile, it was nice to be so near to him again.

“You purposely disobeyed me,” he whispered, his arms were either side of her head and he had her blocked in.

She shook her head, the feel of his breath on her neck and his body so close was sending her mind into a heated frenzy. She wanted to reach out and touch him, but was too scared she had no idea what his reaction would be, he was angry she could see it in those cold blue eyes.

“Just go, and take your contradictions with you!” she snapped suddenly feeling stronger again, he was doing this on purpose knowing how weak for him she was.

“What is that supposed to mean?” he asked raising an eyebrow.

Paige tried to duck down under his arm, but he moved it and blocked her again, “Are you that stupid?” she shouted, she tried to move again but he moved closer and she screamed in frustration.

“You should watch that mouth of yours my love,” he told her with a smirk.

Paige felt herself becoming angrier by the minute, “Why what are you going to do!”

Seth slammed his lips against hers, and she groaned in surprise as his hands dropped from the side of her head and he lifted her up pressing her back into the wall and wrapping her legs around him. She was enjoying the kiss so much, the feel of his soft lips against her, so dominate and angry but then she shoved at his chest and pulled her head back breaking the kiss.

“You’re unbelievable, how dare you!” she panted, she was breathless from their kiss she couldn’t believe she had nearly lost herself in him again.

Seth’s eyes were dark with desire, he smirked at her and moved her arms pinning them above her head, “You’re mine, and you’ll do well to remember that.”

She tried to wriggle free but it was no good he was holding her too tightly; she lost her temper as his mouth covered hers for the second time and when his tongue slipped past her lips and into her mouth, she bit down.

“You little bitch!” he hissed rearing his head back and baring his fangs at her, blood dribbling from his mouth.

“I belong to no one and you will do well to remember that!” she told him holding her head up high and meeting his angry gaze.

Seth dropped her to the floor and smirked down at her as she rubbed her head that had just bounced off the wall, “You’re pathetic it’s always the same with you, one step forward two back. Well let me tell you I’ve had it with your games. Just go I don’t want to see you again!” she screamed at him.