"No...! You know what he said??? He's offered to straight my hair with an IRON MACHINE...can you think about that??? And went all about how it would break the disulphonate bonds and all that craps!" Disha grumbles glaring at Daksh.

Oh god...!🤦‍♀️

"It's disulphide bond, Disha...not disulfonate! The S-S bridge in beta helical coils. There's no bond called disulfonate. Honestly girl...!!! You're studying science and you still don't know what bond your keratin has!!!🙄" I roll my eyes, "Beside...isne galat kya kaha hein...! It's a secondary option for straightener actually. The mechanism is same. Okay...the finishing is not much satisfactory but still works if done religiously." As I finish, I see everyone staring at me with an weird expression...Bella rolling her eyes.

"Hear...hear...!!!" Daksh spats at Disha.

"No need...!!! You two Einstein are enough for the family!!" Disha scoffs joining her hands together, then adds dreamily, "I only know one bond...my James Bond...!😍 That's enough for me...!"

There comes her ultimate crush...🙄

"Ha...ha...keep dreaming!!! You keep wasting your time in makeup instead of studying...even James Bond's servant won't lay his eyes on you, let alone James Bond!" Daksh spats.

"Shut up! Aise bhi kaunsa James Bond aane wala hein mere liye agar padhke ukhad lungi to, huh...!" Disha spats back.

Daksh shrugs, "Why Not!!! Even Bani di dated that model Andrew Stet, remember! He could get any model girl but Obviously he was mesmerised by di's talent...! So you never know...!"

WHAT. THE. HELL!!!!!!

I shot my eyes at Daksh once...then at Veer like a soccer. Veer's grip on my waist has gone tighter as he looks at me blasting eyed.

My family has their palm at their mouth already showing the courtesy to not laugh. But Bella does no courtesy and bursts out in a fit of laughter.

"Opps...!!! Sorry...sorry...! I didn't mean to laugh...it just reminded me of those days...!!!" saying this Bella again hauls over Mahir laughing.

"Shut up Bella...!!!" I glare at her exactly the same way Veer is glaring at me.

"Who's this Andrew Stet???" Abhi bhai asks.

"Bani didi's Ashiq. They got paired while di was doing her PHD in Canada." Disha hides her mouth behind her palm.

"Paired???" Veer comments staring at me incredulously digging his nail in my waist.

"Paired for Study. We were study buddy. I used to help in his research." I say as if explaining to a child.

"Wrong!!! He ASKED you for help in his research which was totally bogus as
you two had totally different field. Godd!!! Wouldn't miss a chance of getting near you!!!" thank you so much Bella!!!

"Eee....so what could I do? Am I supposed to turn down someone who has asked me for a help??? I did what I thought right." I defend myself.

"Seems like you had quite some days after me, sweetheart??? Dating and all...huh???" Veer gives me a scornful glare.

"No...not at all..." I splatter looking at Veer's blazing eyes, trying not to concentrate on his grip, "I didn't date him...I just Went on a date with him.🙊"

Urghhh!!! Why the hell did I ever received that video call of my family that day!!!

"Went on a Date...!" Everyone mouths staring at me Mockingly but Veer is in no mood of joking.