Chapter 29

The next morning sun rays peep into Bela and Mahir's room through the windows. Mahir's sleep gets disturbed by the sun rays, he opens his eyes and looks towards the bed and finds Bela still curled up in bed, she was tossing and turning around to avoid the sunlight from falling on her. Mahir smiles seeing her and goes to close the curtains so that sunlight won't disturb her. She again snuggles into the pillow and drifts into sleep again. Mahir goes near her and sits next to her, just waiting for you to wake up Mrs.Sehgal...see what I do, he chuckles and goes to freshen up. He does some workout in the farmhouse's gym and goes back to his room after an hour taking lemon soda for Bela. Bela was sitting on the bed pressing her forehead, she looks at Mahir as he enters, he puts the soda on the bedside table. He goes and stands behind her, she looks at him confused thinking what he is doing, when he starts pressing her head she relaxes, her pounding pain reduces as he continues to give a massage.

Bela suddenly turns to Mahir "Mahir ji", Mahir looks at her "What Bela". She didn't remember anything of last night, all she remembered was she saw Mahir dancing with Chandni and then she got angry and went to the drinks section to ask for a juice but after that nothing, she didn't remember how she came to the room or who changed her dress, so she thought to ask Mahir. She looks at him "Umm Ma..Mahir ji I...I don't remember anything from last night...what happened and why is my head pounding", Mahir goes and sits next to her "You drank Whisky instead of orange juice in the party...that's why". She looks at him shocked "Whattttttt", he just nods, "but...but I don't drink", Mahir chuckles "You picked up the wrong glass.. probably because you were busy killing someone with your glares". She looks at him shocked but then she remembers him dancing with Chandni and glares at him "Aap...aap kaise dance karsakte hain uske saath (You you how could you dance with her)", he chuckles to himself and then looks at her "Why can't I dance with her..she came and asked me so I danced with her... though I was expecting someone else but she didn't come to me...so I had to adjust with the moon", she starts throwing punches on his chest with her baby hands "You youu...you are calling her moon...and and you were expecting some other girl to dance with you when I'm here...I'm your wife dare you think about dancing with anyone else I'll break your legs Mahir ji...then you won't be able to even think about dancing", he laughs at her futile attempts to hit him.

She fumes seeing him laugh, she pushes him on the bed and climbs on top of him and again starts hitting on his chest "You are laughing...I can really break you legs Mahir ji", He just smiles and holds both her hands in his "Offo Mrs.Sehgal it was you I was expecting...since you didn't come to dance with me I had to adjust dancing with her...(he pulls her closer) aaanndddd mooooonnnnn was the name you gave her", she looks at him confused, he imitates her "I haaatttteee yooouuu...goooooo daaannnnccceeee with moooonnnn", she looks at him shocked "I said this?". He pulls her further closer, his face inches away from hers, her breathe hitches at the proximity "You said and did so many things baby...things which I never imagined that you would do...Goshh!! You almost made me loose my sanity", her eyes grow to the size of tennis balls "Whattt".

She looks at him for any naughty glint in his eyes but his eyes were serious and so was he, she was trying to recall what she did but it was completely blank, she gulps and looks at him "What did I do Mahir ji". He looks at her "Ask me what you didn't do Bela...my god I didn't know you were capable of that...and I didn't know my name could be umm...you knowww... You didn't let me talk also Bela..I was trying to stop you but but you didn't listen one word...so wild you were", her eyes were popping out with each word of his while he was just enjoying her reactions and trying to maintain a straight face. She was trying hard to recall what she did, what the...I didn't let him talk...wild..what no...did we...no no Mahir ji won't do that...but why is he saying like that...what did I do...oh god please help me recall and to top it off this pounding headache..what did I doo...I must have done something stupid. She was churning her mind trying hard to make herself remember but nothing came, in this time Mahir flipped them around and put her down on the bed and lied down next to her pulling her closer in his arms, he let's out a fake yawn "Mmm...sleep Bela I'm tired...you didn't let me sleep properly last night".

She was looking at him all the more shocked, before she could come out of one shock he was giving her multiple shocks, Belaaa..what did you do...oh goddd why can't I remember anything.. did we really do it...did I force him...and who changed my clothes, she was in deep thoughts when Mahir opens his one eye to check what she is doing. Seeing her in deep thoughts with a shocked expression he couldn't control anymore and he bursts out laughing. She was looking at him as if he had gone mad, she glares at him "Mahir ji why are you laughing", he continues laughing "Gosh!! Your reactions Bela...haha...you were so shocked...it was so much fun", she realises that he was just pulling her leg the whole time, she turns to his side and starts hitting him "Mahir ji...you scared me...ughh how could you...I was really thinking something happened...you you...you are very bad". He stops laughing and looks at her "Though nothing happened of the sort which you are thinking you did give me literally a 'hard' time" he says stressing on hard, she looks at him embarassed turning completely red, he tucks a strand of her hair behind her ears "Don't blush Bela".

She runs from there to the bathroom to freshen up, what did you Bela...goddd this is so embarassing...how am I supposed to go infront of him again...I don't even remember what I did...so stupid you are Bela...what were even thinking...don't you know the difference between orange juice and whisky...how did I forget you weren't thinking...you were busy murdering Mahir ji and Chandni...now what do I do...okay Bela how bad could it be...it couldn't have been that bad right...I hope so...did..did he change my clothes. She had so many questions running in her head, she was already embarrassed for thinking too ahead when Mahir was just pulling her leg that she didn't want to ask anything to Mahir again, she didn't know who else to ask, thinking about this she freshens up and goes out. She sees Mahir sitting on the bed just scrolling on his phone, he goes near her but she runs off from the room blushing.

She was rushing down the stairs when she bumps into Kuhu "Bhabhi were are you running", Bela looks at her "Umm nowhere Kuhu", "Are you fine now bhabhi...last night you were...ummm", Bela looks at Kuhu hoping she knew "Kuhu you know what happened last night", Kuhu looks here and there "Umm...you were...ummm bhabhi ask bhai na", Bela mutters to herself "I have embarrassed myself enough infront of him...you are my only savior Kuhu", she looks at Kuhu and holds her hands "Umm you tell me Kuhu please Mahir ji isn't telling me", Kuhu keeps looking here and there "Umm bhabhi umm you were...umm". Just then Mahir comes there after freshening up, he looks at them and goes near them "What happened why are you standing here", Kuhu was about to say something but Bela beats her to it "Umm nothing Mahir ji...come Kuhu let's go", Mahir smiles understanding that she was trying to ask Kuhu about last night "Yeah yeah let's go it's getting late we need to leave from here", Kuhu and Bela nod.

Everyone leave from the farmhouse after breakfast in their respective cars, Bela was sitting in the car biting her nails thinking why was Kuhu hesitating so much to tell her, did I do something so bad that Kuhu is so much hesitant to tell me...did I dance like a crazy person...but it was only Kuhu and Vish who were giving me weird looks...Mahir ji said I was giving him a hard time...I definitely must have done something stupid...gosh!! Bela what did you do...did I do anything with Mahir ji. Mahir looks at her and chuckles, she is so cute...I think she has had enough of thinking and imagining scenarios in her mind...ummm no let her be troubled for some more time, "Bela don't eat your fingers also" he smiles looking ahead. She stops biting her nails and looks elsewhere, Bela you don't have a choice better ask him...but...do you have any other option..okay fine I'll ask him.

Once they reach home Mahir goes to the room, Bela follows him, she was about to ask him about last night but he just takes his laptop and goes out of the room, she calls him "Mahir ji", Mahir looks at her "I have meeting Bela...I'm going to the study...I'll be back in sometime", Bela just nods. Mahir chuckles while going to the study, he was having fun teasing her and he wanted her to be frustrated thinking about last night's events for atleast for half a day. Bela goes to the kitchen and helps Sumi and Rohini in making lunch but her thoughts were completely on last night's events, she goes to the study every hour to check if Mahir's meeting is completed but seeing him in the meeting she returned back to her room dejected. Everyone were called for lunch in the afternoon that's when Mahir leaves the study, after lunch Mahir was again about to go to the study but Bela being frustrated not knowing and not being able to remember the events of previous night pulls him back to their room and locks the door "Mahir ji I want to know what happened yesterday...please tell me...then you can go do whatever work you have"

That's all for now guys.
Hope you all like it❤️
Happy Reading 💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini