Chapter 30

Bela takes Mahir to their room and locks the door, he was standing near the door, she goes and stands right in front of him "Mahir ji I want to know what happened last night then you can go do whatever work you have", he looks at her "Are you sure you want to know", she looks at him and nods "Yes I want to know". He looks at her and asks her again "You sure?", she nods. He steps forward and she takes a step backward, she looks at him as she keeps stepping backward with his each forward step "Wha..what are you do...doing Mahir ji", Mahir keeps looking at her "You wanted to know right what you did last night".

She looks at him confused and with her next step her leg hits on the bed and she falls on it, she was sitting on the bed looking at him while he cages her putting his hand on her either side and leans in closer to her, their faces inches apart, her breathe hitches with their proximity and her heart was in her mouth as his breath fans on her nose. "You danced...danced like a seductress...danced like a sexy siren...so hot and sexy...I so wanted to take you right then...you literally did a lap dance" he says looking into her eyes, she was shocked hearing him "What", only a whisper comes out of her mouth. She didn't know where to go and hide herself, shit!! shit!! shit!! What did you do Bela...danced like a seductress😳...siren😳...lap dance😳...what was I even thinking...wait I know to dance like that...wow!! That's so great...shut it!!...you did this all in front of Mahir ji...Shit😶...please god open up the floor right now...ughhh I better go to the garden and bury myself...please someone bring flowers for my burial.

She was planning for her burial when Mahir again starts speaking looking at her "That's not all baby...you are a seductress for real baby...only I know how I controlled myself after everything you did especially when you kissed me", her eyes pop out of the sockets hearing that she kissed him while being drunk "I...I what". He kissed her right cheek "You", he then kissed her left cheek "kissed" and then left a kiss on her nose "me". Her heart stopped beating with his kisses, her throat went dry, she was trying to swallow her saliva to moisten her throat and bring out words from her mouth. She feels his gaze shifting to her lips, her heart runs a marathon with the shift in his gaze, she gulps looking down.

Mahir suddenly pulls her on top of him lying on bed, she shivers with his sudden movement, "Mrs.Sehgal do you how 'hard' it is for me when you pull such stunts (he stresses on the hard while her eyes widen in understanding, shock and embarassment)...you made me take a cold shower in the cold night...and I wanted to kiss you so badly when you were asking me to kishhh you", he smiles while she was drowning in her embarassment, have you heard of death by embarassment now you going to witness it...thank you for bearing me Mahir ji...okay god I'm ready please open up the ground right now and people please send chocolates to my funeral, Mahir continues "but I couldn't I didn't want to do anything when you were not in your senses and I didn't want you to regret anything later...I won't be able to take it if you regret anything that happens between us...you have become the most important part of my life Bela...my life my world everything revolves around you now baby...I..I la...la...la", Mahir was trying to bring out his words to her.

Bela closes his mouth with her hand stopping him "No Mahir ji...I want to hear it only when you are comfortable saying it", Mahir smiles removing her hand from his mouth and kisses her knuckles. He looks at her and cups her cheek "I may not be able to say it but you know right what you mean to me...I don't know Bela why you thought I don't like you...I just want you to know that you are my happiness...never think otherwise", he pulls her closer and kisses her forehead, she smiles. Mahir mischievous smile appears on his face "You know Bela someone was so desperate that she kissed me once and she asked me to kishhh her twice...let's see if she still that desperate", Bela seeing the naughty glint in his eyes tries to wriggle out of his hold "Ma...Mahir ji la..let me go".

Mahir just flips them around pinning her to the bed, he starts tickling her "Nooo...Mahir ji...nooo", she squirms under him giggling like a baby hitting his chest. Her baby like giggles make his heart flutter, his gaze turns passionate and intense from being mischievous, she was still giggling and hitting his chest but the minute his lips brushes over hers she freezes. He takes her lower lip between his lips and sucks on them, she was still frozen and in shock, not getting any response from her he squeezes her waist bringing her out of the shock. Her eyes close involuntarily and she starts responding to his kiss, she was running out of breath but Mahir was not ready to let go just yet. He wanted to do so much more but he also knew that he had to stop, he had decided that he would proceed further only after he confesses his love to her.

He soon let's go of her lips, both of them were panting, their hearts were racing a mile a minute. Bela was feeling too shy to even look at him, her eyes were bent looking elsewhere. Mahir opens his eyes and looks at her, a blush adorns her cheeks turning her already baby pink cheeks into a bright shade of red, her eyes bent down and her long lashes touching her cheeks and her light pink lips had turned red and swollen due to the kiss. Mahir rubs her cheeks with his thumb "Well my wish got fulfilled...did I fulfil your wish?", she blushes turning all the more into a beetroot, he smiles looking at her "I will take that as a yes".

Mahir rolls over and lies down next to her, she lifts her gaze for a second to look at him but the second she finds his gaze still on her she looks at the ceiling. Mahir smiles looking at her "Is the ceiling so much more interesting than me", she gulps and shakes her head and mumbles a small "No" still looking at the ceiling. She was melting under his gaze, her breath was still ragged as his eyes kept lingering on her, she turns to his side just for a minute but her jet black eyes get lost drowing in the depths of his dark brown ones which showed her the love he had for her.

Bela was happy, much more than happy, there wasn't anything that could describe how happy she felt right now, she was getting everything she wanted in her life. Mahir had been the only man she wanted in her life, she thought she had lost him or that they weren't meant to be together in the past. When she got a chance to be with him she was the happiest though she knew it would be tough convincing Mahir, and now knowing that Mahir loved her though he didn't confess to her, she understood everything with his actions, she couldn't contain her happiness. She keeps looking at him "I love you Mahir ji❤️", saying this she buries her face into his chest, this was the second time she said that to him, his heart hammers in his chest as she confesses to him again.

That's all for now guys.
The story is almost coming to its end just a few more chapters to go💖
Hope you all like it❤️
Happy Reading💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini