Chapter 27

The next day, Rohini and Alok arrive from Goa early in the morning, as soon as they enter the house everyone shouts "Happy Silver jubilee Anniversary", both of them were surprised with the surprise of the family, they both thank everyone and go to freshens up. As usual everyone leaves for work after breakfast, Mahir drops Bela and at Vaidehi towers and leaves for Sehgal Industries. Mahir gets down from the car when a phone rings, it wasn't his phone, he looks at Bela's phone fallen on the seat, he shakes his head smiling, this girl...I don't know why she has a phone, he takes the phone and sees her dad's caller ID showing on the phone and picks it up "Bela your phone is with me", Bela speaks from the other end "Okay Mahir ji...I thought it fell somewhere else...you have it I'll take it from you in the afternoon when you come to pick me", Mahir smiles "Okay". He takes her phone along with his and goes inside.

Mahir was in his cabin doing his work when Bela's phone rings, her phone flashes with caller ID with the name 'VIKKU BB💙' and a photo of Bela hugging Vikrant also flashes. Mahir instantly feels jealous looking at the photo and wonders who he is, Mahir picks the call, before he could say anything the person on the other end says "Arre Sona...sorry I dialed your number by mistake...I'll call you later" and the call gets disconnected. Mahir sits there wondering who he is and what is this BB and why was he calling her 'Sona', she is my Bela...how can he give her any nickname...who is he...what does BB even mean...how can he hug her like that...she is my baby...only I can hug her like that...uhhh why is everyone behind my Bela...first that joker Rehan...thank god he has a girlfriend...now this Vikku whatever his name is...I'm so not liking this. He takes out his phone and calls on her number the caller ID flashes 'Mahir Ji' and the first picture that they took together flashes, he smiles looking at the picture remembering how she was trying to make him pout for the picture that day,

Flashback begins,

Bela and Mahir were going back home from office, while on the way suddenly Bela shouted "Mahir ji stoppppp", he was startled and stopped the car abruptly. He looks at Bela "What happened Bela", she pointed towards the side of the road where there was a pani puri shop, Mahir looks at the shop and then looka at Bela shocked "Seriously Bela you stopped me for this", "Yes Mahir ji" she gets down from the car excited. It was the first time they had stopped for pani puri, Mahir also gets down, she was about to cross the road but Mahir stops her "Are you sure you want to eat at this time?", She nods excitedly "Mahir ji there is no specific time to eat pani puri...kabhi bhi kha sakthe hain (can eat whenever we want)", Mahir looks at her "But Bela...", She turns to look at him "Mahir ji...you are coming or not I'm going...I don't want to hear anything against my love", Mahir looks at her surprised "La..love?", Bela "Pani puri is my love...I'm going bye...you stand here thinking".

Bela crosses the road and goes near the pani puri shop, seeing her go Mahir also follows her, "Bhaiya do plate pani puri (Brother 2 plates of pani puri)" she says to the shop keeper, Mahir looks at her "Bela I don't want", she turns to him "Oh aap aagaye...maine aapke liye nahi bola apne liye bola (Ohh you came...I didn't order for you I ordered for myself)", Mahir looks at her "Now how will you eat when you go home...Bela don't eat so much pani puri at night", Bela glares at him "I can eat dinner also Mahir ji you don't worry...and don't say anything against pani puri...Pani puri is love...pani puri is everything...so nothing against it". Mahir looks at her surprised, she starts eating it happily while he smiles seeing her love for her pani puri, completely mad she is for pani puri...and possessive too. While eating she asks Mahir if he wants but he just shakes his head, she just shrugs and completes it.

After she completes relishing her pani puri, they both go back to the car, Mahir was about to get in but Bela stops him "Mahir ji", Mahir looks at her "Ab kya hua Bela (Now what happened Bela)", she looks at Mahir "Mahir ji we didn't take a picture till now...for the first time we went to a pani puri shop...let's take one na...pleaseee", Mahir smiles "Okay fine". Bela takes out her phone and opens the selfie camera, she looks at Mahir who was standing behind her with a serious expression "Mahir ji for photo also this serious face...come on pout na", he looks at Bela, she looks at the camera pouting while he was standing there not knowing what to do, she again turns to him "Mahir ji pout na...(seeing him not doing anything she sighs)...Okay fine smile atleast", he just gives a small smile and she pouts and clicks the picture. Bela shakes her head "Mahir ji aapko na pose karna bhi nahi aata (Mahir you don't even know to pose)", Mahir just smiles "Haan haan...Hogaya chale (Yes yes...Are you done..can we go?)", Bela "Yes", they leave for home.

Destiny's Play (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें