And the word 'walk away' was enough to bring out the ravenette back to this world. The blue haired chuckled a bit.

Jungkook was back with his oh so famous smirk and opened the box. He slid the promise ring on the left finger of Taehyung's.

Cheers and flashes were heard, but the two males were content to be in their world. Oh, now time for payback the smirk grew wide on Jungkook's face making Taehyung gulp.

He pulled the blue haired male and placed his hand behind the other's neck holding him at place. He smashed his lips making the blue haired male gasp and took it as an opportunity to explore is mouth with his tongue. A few seconds pass by but the ravenette was not the one to back down soon..

"IT IS GETTING HOT IN HERE!!" Hoseok screamed to let the couple know they are going live. He laughed watching the scene unfold and how much the older Jeon was losing his patience with everything.

--------------------------------------------------------------

---Jimin's Prov --------------------

I was busy sipping my drink while watching the Live press conference. My now free hand caressed the raven locks of my husband who was resting his head peacefully on my lap. Yoongi was sleeping, he said he already knows the outcome.

I was amused by the counter attack done by Jungkook saying he gave up the position because he was starting his own company but then suddenly he announced Taehyung as his fiancé and I sprayed out the content of my drink chocking in process.

"WHAT THE HELL JIMIN" Yoongi muttered wiping the liquid of his face with disgusted look. He sat up straight beside his husband who had turned red due to choking...

"What is your problem?" I heard him ask me while rubbing my back. I looked at him with glassy eyes and pointed at the screen where the things were getting unfold.

"What?"

"Jungkook just claimed Taehyung as his Fiance on a Live Broadcast MIN YOONGI!"

The said male just stared back at the screen watching Jungkook sliding the ring on Taehyung's ring finger, shock evident on his features.

I shook him by his shoulder to get back the attention, "Why did you not tell me about this. You said you knew the outcome."

"Yoongi?"

"YOONGI"

"Huh? No, I didn't know about this"

Soon my phone buzzed and I looked at the caller ID it was JIN. I picked it up quickly pushing off Yoongi in process and grabbing the bowl of popcorn to watch the drama unfold further on screen.

I am sure I turned deaf as soon as I clicked the green button.

"DID YOU SEE THAT! HE STOLE MY TAEBEAR! JIMIN WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT BRAT!"

"STOP SCREAMING!"

"WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING THEN" Jin screamed back...

I laughed at our antics but my ear blasted again...

"BECAUSE YOU ARE. OH, SHIT THEY ARE MAKING OUT ON LIVE BROADCAST... MY EYES !!!!" Jin screamed out again...

I rolled my eyes stuffing the popcorn in my mouth, now that's what we call Jeon Jungkook and his claiming things. Seriously almost a make out on live broadcast...

"Shut up Jin... Let me enjoy the show. I will call you back later." From corner of my eyes I saw Yoongi walking towards our room muttering curses for us being loud and stupid proposal spoiling his sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----Third Person's Prov ------------------------

The ravenette and the blue haired beauty pulled back when they heard hoseok's statement. Jungkook had a wide smirk plastered while Taehyung wanted the ground to swallow him right at the moment, they just had or almost did a make out in front of everyone.

"So that's all for tonight everyone. As my father mentioned enjoy the after event party. I and my fiancé will take our leave" with that said Jungkook pulled Taehyung along with him, their hand still intertwined, walking through crowd towards their car.

The ravenette opened the door for his fiancé and walked towards the driver seat. The media were still present taking pictures of them. He started the engine and took off the road driving towards the blue haired male's apartment.

It was silence but a comfortable one. Suddenly the blue haired male slapped the ravenette's arm. Who looked at his fiancé as to why he was hit.

"Don't give me that look, Kookie! That was embarrassing!" he pouted with his slight red face.

Jungkook laughed at it looking on the road, "Well it was a payback for the stunt you pulled out there. Too sassy weren't we, trying to play my game..."

The ravenette smile grew wide when he heard the other slap him slightly on the arm and chuckle. He turned his gaze to observe the blue haired male, My beautiful fiancé Kim Taehyung....

Taheyung was smiling watching the ring on his hand, Oh, how much he waited to be officially known as Jungkook's.

Slowly his gaze moved towards the big hand placed on his thigh but what made him smile more was the ring on others finger. He looked back at his own ring and felt all emotional.

Maybe this was a start of new journey for them.... And today they had made a promise to be their for each other...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

** This is not the end... or should it be?

but don't you guys want to attend the wedding?

Let me know**