"I mean, as much as you love these creations of yours, I'm sure their love for you is tenfold. I should know, were almost exactly the same." (Y/N) continued. He saw how sad those Floor Guardians were, knowing of his plans to take on Shalltear alone.

Aura and Mare stepped through the portal, carrying two World Items, another contingency plan if ever Ainz is defeated and (Y/N) is unable to finish the job... not like he can't.

"Aura. Mare. This is where we part ways. After we separate, begin scouting the area for enemies." Ainz commanded. The two were quick to accept their Creator's orders.

"But if the number of enemies outnumber you, retreat back to Nazarick immediately." Ainz ordered, doing all this for his Floor Guardians. The two dark elves reluctantly accepted his order. To them, it was Ainz sacrificing himself for them.

"Don't be too emotional, Ainz. I'm sure everything will be fine." (Y/N) said before leaving the three. He dug deep on the memories of those he acquired on the Black Scripture.

Turns out, it was actually the Slane Theocracy who used the World Items, making the country a more threat than any other kingdom they currently know.

"Alright, servants. Make sure your old colleagues don't mess with the battle." (Y/N) ordered, standing before the three currently acquired members of the Black Scripture.

(Y/N) has also found out that if the infection of the Virus is only on some parts of the brain, the targets can be controlled with their magic, skills, and martial arts retained.

"Windstride, One Man Army, and Strongest Human. Make sure none of your previous allies interfere and capture them." (Y/N) stated. Clementine's weapons were acquired as a gift from Ainz.

The three nodded and spread out the area, looking around for possible targets and those wanting to disrupt the battle. (Y/N) stared at the cliff and saw Ainz using different spells to increase attack, defense, and speed.

"I miss being a spellcaster." (Y/N) mumbled, staring at the evergrowing spells Ainz cast on himself. He was once a spellcaster. He secretly turned into a Virus once it has been added and had all his magic powers stripped away from him.

"Super Tier Magic, Fallen Down!" Ainz cast. (Y/N)'s eyes widened, he forgot about the plan, "Servants, move away from the magic immediately!" (Y/N) ordered, not wanting his precious collection to be decimated.

The magic blast made a deep crater, but even with that, Shalltear was still standing. She wore some peculiar armor that spoke power. Her laughs echoed through the area.

"Lord Ainz! That really hurt!" She squealed with a demented smile. (Y/N) stared in awe, that spell could've destroyed almost all of E-Rantel, but she pushed through it.

"It wasn't much of a present, but did you like it, Shalltear?" Ainz asked. Shalltear laughed maniacally again.

"Wonderful! I have to kill such a powerful man as Lord Ainz! But first! This insect!" She shouted, going after (Y/N). The Scientist shouted in surprise, barely shifting his hand into a sword.

(Y/N) parried the attack from Shalltear's Spuit Lance and jumped back, "You don't want to fight me, Vampire! I'm immune to magic!" He stated, trying to make Shalltear step back and fight Ainz first.

"I know! My Creator had details of your species on his Encyclopedia!" She continued. Her demented smile, still present on her face, "I know your weaknesses, Scientist! Viruses can't be affected directly by magic but can be hurt by what it's caused." Shalltear shouted. (Y/N)'s eyes widened and once again jumped back.