Chapter 131: Dark Confessions

Start from the beginning

Harry, being the sneaky fifteen-year-old that he was, managed to stay in the middle of the group and avoided having to talk to me about what was going on. But he wasn't getting away that easily and he honestly should have known that about me by now. I didn't give up when I knew that someone, I cared about was upset about something.

"So, did you guys see Lockhart?" Cassy asked as we walked past the floor that our old professor was on.

"Yeah, it was so weird," Ron told her.

"He kept trying to give us autographs," I said, trying not to laugh.

"He did the same thing with us," Harry said. "We couldn't get away from him."

"I feel sorry for him, locked away in a hospital and not knowing who he is," Hermione said in a slight star struck voice, making Cassy make gagging noises.

"Honestly, Hermione. After all these years, you still stick up for the guy," Ron said to her. "I mean, it's his own fault that he is in here to begin with. If he never tried to wipe Harry and my memories, he wouldn't be here!"

"Actually, it's kinda your fault as well," Cassy told Ron. "It was your broken wand that he used and that back fired on him."

"That is completely beside the point," Ron muttered.

"Whatever you say, Ronniekins," Fred laughed as George messed up his hair.

When we got back to Mr. Weasley's room, he was beaming with happiness as he babbled nonstop to Loki who looked rather proud of himself. When I looked down at his arm, the bandage that was covering his forearm was no longer seeping blood which could only mean one thing. Loki's healing magic had worked.

"There you lot are! I was wondering where you got to," Mr. Weasley said cheerily. "Molly has just gone to get the head healer to let them know that Lo...Professor Alden has fixed me all up. Hopefully that means I can go home with you lot."

"Hang on," Fred said as Mr. Weasley started handing the cake out to everyone and as he looked between my uncle and me as I realised that I still hadn't told the twins or Ginny who he really was. "Why did you three come here with Professor Alden?"

"I feel like there is something that you aren't telling us, Elsa," George added as he looked at me trying to act innocent.

"Um, well...," I mumbled not knowing what to say, as I started eating the cake in an attempt to put off telling them what I had been hiding for almost seven years.

"We'll tell you later when were in a more private spot," Cedric said as he draped his arm around my shoulder.

"Why am I not surprised that you know about whatever is going on," George sighed.

"Because where ever Elsa goes, so dose Pretty boy and where ever Pretty boy goes, Elsa follows," Cassy said as she smirked at us. "But the more important thing right now is CAKE!"

"Thanks, Cass," Cedric joked.

"Anytime, Pretty boy," Cassy laughed with her mouth full, spitting crumbs as she spoke.

"Now you see what I have to put up with having Cassy as part of the Avengers," I said to Ginny, making her laugh.

"Good news, everyone," Mrs. Weasley said as she walked into the room. "Arthur can come home this afternoon, Thanks goodness. So, I'm going to have to take you lot back and get things ready before then."

"Don't worry, Molly. I'll take the kids back," Loki said with a smile as he placed his hand on Mrs. Weasley's shoulder. "And I'll talk to Remus and I'm sure between the two of us, we can get everything sorted out for you so you can stay here with Arthur."