ATS-Jacques💖💖💖

After The Show-Jacques (shoutout to FluffyOtters on devinart for the idea for this ATS chapter)

After the skaters team got eliminated from Total Drama Ridiculous Race getting thrid place over all they had a huge falling out,Josee blamed Jacques for there elimination and stated he was holding there team back the whole time while they were on the competition,Jacques got angry at this and retorted that Josee was the one holding him back and her crazy obsession with coming in first place ruined everything for him,after that they broke off there team and went to live there lives separately,Jacques became a well known solo ice skater who did very elegant and enjoyable performances worldwide and was feeling very free,without Josee putting pressure on him and bossing him around he could make his own desicions and think the ways he wanted to think freely without being judged or lectured by anyone,his ice skating performances and training also did some good to his already fit body,ice skating is a very intense sport so training is definitely a must for it and all the trainer turned him into a buff god,he could easily lift over 100 pounds like it was nothing,days passed by as Jacques got buffer and performed more for his all of his adoring fans when one afternoon he got a very interesting piece of mail,at first he thought it was some sort of junk mail or another fan letter but he decided on opening it anyway,he was surprised to find a invitation to a new season of  Total Drama,his cocky side took ove him for a second thinking of the good this could do for him,new and old fans would wacth him win a season of Total Drama and love him even for than they do now,Jacques thought it over and decided on joining in on the season and accepting the offer,Jacques quickly posted on all his social medias he would be joining back a show he use to be on,and to no surprise his fans cheered him on and said he could do it,Jacques was buff,happy,and ready to win at all cost!

Next ATS chapter is Mike,stay tuned💙💙💙