ATS-Tyler❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

After The Show-Tyler

After his quite laughable embrassing elimination on Total Drama World Tour,the air headed jock Tyler decided not to try for the next season and work on his own problems first,feeling determined to prove he was a worthy jock he signed up for a football camp that was know for hosting the best players in the country,as soon as he got the okay from the hosts of the boot camp he packed his things and flew over to the camp ready to train,at first it seem like complete hell to him,workout sessions could last up to 12+ hours a day,5 runs a day where required,and eating alot was definitely required since food is needed to fuel up muscles,despite all of this Tyler pushed through all of it and his body was definitely his award for all his hard work paying off,with just 6 months of football camp Tyler had gone from a sorta musclar guy to a big,hunky,top tier football player with a amazing physic,he played in multiple football leagues and brought his team to victory in every one of them,he had became a popular world wide football player and even had enough money to buy a mansion for himself and a gym in the area he lived in,one evening after Tyler had came back from a quick late night run he saw a package on his door step,curious to find out what was in it he picked it up and opened it while he entered his mansion,he found a invitation to come back on Total Drama from some dudes named Don and Chirs,Tyler didn't notice the names bu he was more than excited to come back on the show,after all this was the perfect opportunity how much our favorite jock has grown!

Next ATS chapter is Trent! Stay Tuned! 💚🖤