ATS-Brick💚💚💚

After The Show-Brick

It had been a while since Brick had been eliminated off Total Drama Revenge Of The Island yet he wasn't really upset about it,he trained hard and did his best like a real solider would and left on great terms with most of the other contestants on the show so he was able to leave happily so his real training could start,Brick took the next plane back to the boot camp he had been staying at before the leaving on break for the show,all his fellow soldiers and generals where happy to have him back and they all go back to there strict training routine with the goal of becoming brilliant generals one day,and that day wasn't to far away,with all there buff training and there diet plans Brick an his teammates bulked up into muscular studs in no time,when the day came they were receiving there general badges and medals for all there hard work the top general called Brick up to the stage for a surprise,he announced that Brick had been invited back to a season of Total Drama,all of Brick's friends cheered on for him and hugged him happy he had got the chance for something as big as this,they all spent there last nights at the camp having fun playing game and eating food together before they all had to leave the next morning as the camp was closing down soon,after a lot of tears and heart felt goodbyes from all his buff friends and teachers,Brick set off with all his needed gear for the airport,back to Total Drama,and this time he intended to be a winning leader!

Next ATS chapter is Justin,stay tuned!🧡🧡🧡