ATS-Geoff and Brody💖💜💖💜💖💜

Yo what's up everyone? Sorry I couldn't update the book for a while,I was busy with baking and I wanted to get into some animes I haven't watched before,but I decided since summer is on its way I could start writing on this book again,also before I start the chapter "ATS" means after the show,basically the chapter explains what the character(s) did after there final moments on the show and how they got recruited for the new season,I decided to start with the surfer dudes Geoff and Brody because there my all time favorite characters! Hope you like the chapter(and yes in this fanfic the surfer dudes won TDRR)

After The Show-Geoff and Brody

It had been exactly a year since the best surfers in town,Geoff and Brody had won Total Drama Ridiculous Race,they had won the one million dollor prize and where very excited for the future ahead of them,using some of the prize money they had earned they built a building that had the features of both a gym and a beachouse,they used it as both a new home and a place to workout alot,they had long workout sessions with friends and opened the gym to there area,they where even able to make a alot of profit off of the gym parts of there house,and best of all they had grown alot,they already had buff physics from all the surfer competitions they would enter before but all this working out took there bodies to the next level,it's even gotten to the point where sometimes they would have to go out shirtless because they couldn't put any of there shirts on without stretching them or maybe evening ripping them right off there bodies,they kinda like showing off there bodies in a way though,they like how flustered and impressed some of there guy friends would get at the sight of there bodies,one morning while they were working on there morning exercises they got a package at there door,they brung it inside and opened it,it was a invitation to a new season of Total drama along with some gym stuff for training,without hesitation they both wrote letters back accepting the invitation they had received and got to work,they were already as buff as ever but they really wanted to train for this,plus,they new they were bound to have some tough competition when they got there!

Devin ATS chapter is next! Stay Tuned! 💙💚💪🏻