The plan worked and I had to thank our cute cupid for that because she suggested that I should make her jealous because she was very possessive about me. So kidnapping was my plan but it worked well because my angry bird is so possessive that she can never let any other girl come near me.

I was about to laugh when she said she would add hair removing cream in her shampoo.

Awww... my angry bird looked sexy when she is angry out of jealousy.

She will get my license cancelled on day like this...

I love you... My angry bird.

******

Shruti's POV

Sandhya and Maurvi got me ready. They were smiling like anything.

" She is looking so pretty... It is so good that her hands are already adorned with Heena. But it would have been better if Siddharth's name was also written on it. He would have loved it.  " Sandhya said.

Yes... He got it written in my hand in your marriage. I said in my mind.

"  Can I tell you one secret?? " Maurvi asked looking at me.  I nodded.

" Promise me you will not turn into an angry bird. " She said.

" What happened?? "

" Promise me. "

" But ... "

" Promise me or I will not tell you the secret. "

" Ok ... Promise.  "

" I got his name written on your hand again. "

" What??? "

" Yes! But you can't get angry. "

" When? How? "

" The same way we did last time. " She said sheepishly.

" He is too much... "

" I did it... Because I knew that you were going to get married to him soon. So... "

" You knew that he was going to kidnap me?? "

" Yeah !! I knew he was going to kidnap you. Who do you think arranged all these things?? Do you think Siddharth could buy a wedding dress??  I could not trust these brothers. I swear, both are alike. Gautam bought such dresses for me which I can't even think of wearing. " She said and blushed furiously.

"  So I got this lehenga and all the accessories.  Sorry, I could not ask you for your choice of dress. But once we go home, you can do all the shopping of your choice. " She said with so much love that I wanted to hug her.

"  You know, I was jealous of you because I thought that Siddharth loved you as he casually says many times. But now, I want to say that all the time too. You are the sweetest person I have ever met.  I am sure that bhaiya is the luckiest man in the world. And I am also lucky to have a sister like you. How can God be so partial ?? He made you so sweet, I wish I was half as sweet as you are. " I said hugging her.

" Awwww...  Don't say that dear. If I am sweet, you are tangy and spicy. It is a perfect combination. We will balance each other. " she said.

" Wow !! Sweet, spicy and tangy all flavours in one dish... Interesting. But for now,  let's go outside or he will kidnap you again. "  Sandhya said and smiled. We both smiled too.

" Yeah, let's go... someone will need your husband's treatment very soon. " Maurvi said and sandhya nodded.

" My husband is always in demand, especially in this group. " She said and burst out laughing. Just then there was a knock on the door.

Maurvi opened the door and we saw Vikram bhaiya standing there.

" What is taking so long?? Sid is getting impatient now. " He said.

" Coming... We were planning to give him a heart attack. " Sandhya said.

" Sorry sweetheart... I will not allow you. You can plan one for me only. Give me as many shocks as you want.  Kitne Bhi tu ker le sitam... Hans hans ke sahenge hum. Yeh Pyar na hoga kam ... "  Bhaiya sang and sandhya bhabhi blushed.

" Ok... Fine got the point. Let's go out, Sid would need you. " Sandhya said.

They took me out to where everyone was. They all clapped and whistled when I entered.

Parth, Samar Sahil and manu were also here.

I looked at him, he was looking even more handsome. He kept looking at me as if he was mesmerized. I have always loved the way he looks at me as if I was the most beautiful girl in the world.

I sometimes wonder why does he love me so much? He was too good for me... Thank you god.

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Good morning friends 🥰😍

Here is my today's update, I hope you liked it, please let me know.

Please vote, comment, share and follow.

If you don't get to read today's chapter on Libri, you will get to read 2 chapters tomorrow.

Take good care of yourself and have a nice day.

Thanks
Chhavi 😍❤️😃