" Siddharth !!! "

" Shruti, please say, yes! We will solve all your problems. " Bhai said to her.

" Our dads will talk to your father. He will never say no to my dad. " Maurvi said.

" Shruti, you are like the vidhi for me... I would have agreed to your marriage with him under any condition. He is as good as Shubh. Please say yes...." Vikram said.

" I know bhaiya that you will solve all my issues... and Vikram bhaiya, I know that he is a gem of a person. but Siddharth, please don't do this to me... this is not fair. "

" Ok, if you don't want to marry... You may leave... You are free to go. Wait... Bhai please drop her at her place in Delhi. I don't want her to go all by herself. " I said and turned my back towards her.

" You... You... I hate you. " She said.

" Ok, fine go and get married to Nihal's friend. I will find another girl. Isha might still be waiting for me. I will ask her if she would like to marry me. I am sure, she will not even think twice before saying yes. Maybe she truly loved m... "  I was trying to instigate her.

* Slap *

" You asked me to forget you? You want me to get married to another man? "

* Slap * 

" You will find another girl? Will ask Isha to marry you???  I will kill her before that. " She caught my collar.

* Slap *

" You think that she loves you more than me?? How can you say that?? I will kill you if you ever take her name again. I swear, I will add hair removing cream to her shampoo. "

She was saying in a fit of anger and her eyes were absolutely red by now. Tears started rolling down her face but she was still glaring at me.

Oh, my angry bird  !!!! I loved her so much.

She was about to slap me again,  but I caught her hand.

" Why, what is your problem? You can't marry me... You would rather marry that good for nothing, friend of your even worse cousin. So, If you can marry him, why can't I marry I... "

" Don't you dare to complete that sentence. I swear, I will kill you, if you do that. You will not marry her. In fact, you will not marry anyone but me.  "

" Are you sure?? Because I am sure, Ish... "

" Will you shut up?? I am sure," she yelled at me.

" Sure of what?? "

" That you are most important to me. I love you and I will get married to you. " She said looking into my eyes. I saw that my brothers and their better halves were smiling at us.

" Today??  Right now?? " I said raising my eyebrows.

" Hmmm "

" I can't hear you. "

" Yes, I will marry you... Right here, right now. "  She said in a louder voice.

" Yeyyyyyyyy !!!! " All of them hooted and whistled.

"  Go and get ready, love... " I said and kissed her. She pushed me. But I could not control myself and kissed her in front of all of them.

" Hello !! You are not married yet. No kissing. You can't kiss my sister like that. "  Vikram Bhai said.

" Ok tell me how to kiss, if you don't like this style. " I said while grinning.

" Shut up, Sid !! " Vikram glared at me but I winked at him and he laughed.

" Vikram is right !! No kissing till you are married. "  Buai said.

Look who is talking?

" Oh please Bhai...As if you never kissed Maurvi, before your marriage... Don't forget we love each other for the last five years. "

" No !! Not five only 3... " Shruti said.

" Will you shut up, love bird? Or shall I shut you up in my way?? " I said and winked at her.

" No,  I am fine!! " She blushed.

" Bhai,  she slapped me thrice... You didn't say anything... This is not fair. "  I said.

" Bhaiya... You told me that you will beat him if he hurts me. He hurt me so much by saying all that. Please scold him.  " She said to Bhai.

"  Bhai she hit me ... Your brother !! What happened?? You never let anyone do that. At least say something to her. "

Bhai looked at both of us and grinned

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Good morning friends 🥰😍

Here is my today's update, I hope you liked it, please let me know.

Please vote, comment, share and follow.

Friends, you can go and read my Exclusive book, The frigid bride. I have uploaded 23 chapters of it there. You can easily read it with points by signing daily and watching adds or reading for at least 15 minutes.

If you like it, please comment there and share with your friends.

Take good care of yourself and have a nice day.

Thanks
Chhavi ♥️😍😃