Devon smiled.

"Bury her? Just throw her to the wild along with the others to feed the wolves. Than to waste such precious meat, isn't it better that those wolves get fed with her worthless corpse? At least in death, she served her worth. A dog's food." Devon coldly smiled.

"As you command, your Majesty!"

The guard then hurriedly left carrying the body of the princess along with the others to throw in the wild. What royalty? She is only dog food now!

"Your Majesty, isn't it too much?!" 

The female lead who had a 'pure' and 'kind' heart could not believe what she was seeing, she was bewildered by everything that was happening now.

She did not expect that the seemingly peaceful morning would suddenly turn into a bloody massacre the next second. The kind Emperor that she met not too long ago became so coldhearted in an instant.

"The eldest princess was after all your biological sister who has the same mother as your majesty. Even if she was in the wrong, Your Majesty shouldn't have ruthlessly killed her! If that is not enough, your majesty also wants to throw her body in the wild to feed the wolves? Your Majesty, is your heart eaten by a dog?"

The female lead just as what her title suggests was a FL until the end. She was so death-seeking and reckless that Devon would have wanted to give her a round of applause if not for his cool and awesome position as of now, the Emperor of the Human race.

"What blasphemy! How dare you to be rude to his Majesty?! Even if you are the Hero who was tasked to save the world, you do not have the right to be rude to the Emperor who was the son of heaven!" An official said.

"I apologized for her rude behavior in her stead. We were just not used to such a scene, please forgive her rudeness." Mathew said.

"Mathew, what are you asking forgiveness for? We are not in the wrong?" Ava said.

"Ava."

"Didn't you see how this Emperor killed all the people in here without batting an eye? He is so ruthless, how could he be the kind Emperor that they portrayed him to be? They were blind!"

"Impudent!!!" An official scolded.

"Hmp! I can be as impudent as I want. Aren't I a Hero? I am the one who can save this world and I can choose the people who I want to save too. Him, he is not worth it!!" Ava said in contempt while looking down at Devon on his throne.

"What shamelessness! Guards take her down!!"

The officials knew the worth of the Heroes and dared not offend them even when they were being rude or how else would they be saved by them when the evil Demon King came?

But this one official doesn't think so, as the highest mage who could topple a kingdom singlehandedly, the Heroes summoned were nothing in his eyes.

"Highest Mage!!" The others seemed to want to stop the highest mage but the old monster seemed to not hear them. His thoughts were only on how to punish the rude youngster.

"It's no use stopping me. Hmp! Today, if I don't teach this arrogant bastard a lesson, I will write my name backward!!" The Highest mage fumed.

"Then, Highest Mage, do give me some guidance!!" Ava smiled arrogantly.

No, she is not just some arrogant bitch, but she had the confidence to back her up.

After half a year of training and leveling up, they were about to go on an expedition to defeat the Demon King. They were just about to ask for permission when all of this happened.

Now that the Human Emperor seemed to hold their ties no value and even began to be rude to them, she had no reason to not cut their ties.

Since he challenges them, she can only respond in kind.

Here and now, the power that she had accumulated to kill the Demon King will be used to kill the scum of a human first, the Human Emperor, Devon!

"Arrogant bitch!" The highest mage fumed.

"Arrogance or not, it can only be decided once you try!"

😍😊🤗😚🤗😊😇😉😣😙🤗😚😚🤗😊😘😊😇😁🤗😊🤗😊😗😉😍😊🤗😊🤗😊😘😁😇😊🤗😊😊😘😊😘😊😘😊😇😊😇😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗

Ugh!

My head hurts seeing this FL again!! 😷😷😷😷

But I made her to be this irritating and brain dead! LOL! 😲😲😲

Hahahahaha 😂😂😂😂😂

Have fun...with the FL 😎😎😎😎

An updatr because....just because!!!

3NJOY 😘😘😘😘😘