THE WITCH AND THE WINX

FADE IN.

INT. ALFEA-RUNE CLASS. AFTERNOON.

BLOOM cocks her head into her hand as she twirls her fiery hair around her finger. IT'S NICE TO HAVE A FRIEND BY TAYLOR SWIFT PLAYS AS THE SCORE. The TEACHER drones on about something, BLOOM tunes out the static as she's completely and utterly entranced by STELLA sitting in front of her. 20 questions we tell the truth. You've been stressed out lately, yeah me too. Her golden hair seems as if sunlight was woven into golden thread. Something gave, you got the nerve to touch my hand, it's nice to have a friend. BLOOM tries to hold back her thoughts but her imagination takes flight as wild fantasies of entangling her fingers in STELLA's golden locks rings in her brain. It's nice to have a friend. A sigh escapes her as BLOOMS eyes trail down STELLA's blue top with pink stripes, the color compliments her skin. Call my bluff, call you babe, have my back yeah every day. her complexion is just exquisite, what lotion does she use? Lotion, I wonder how soft it makes her hands. Feels like home, stay in bed the whole weekend. It's nice to have a friend. Ooooh, ooooh. It's nice to have a friend. The thoughts of STELLA steal the breath from her lungs but for once losing her breath doesn't stress her out, it just highlights how floored she is by this stunning person. The noise gets louder as the SONG ENDS.

TEACHER

Bloom!

BLOOM snaps out of it.

BLOOM

Huh.

TEACHER

Lost in daydreaming, are we?

BLOOM nods as STELLA turns around and smirks, she leans in and whispers.

STELLA

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

STELLA reaches for BLOOM's hand and caresses her knuckle with her thumb, BLOOM gasps as her heart literally shoots through the roof with every caress. BLOOM slowly nods, her mouth is literally paralyzed by being near STELLA.

Follow my lead. Oh! Teacher, I'm just feeling terrible, I think it's food poisoning! Oh please, it's unbearable! I need someone to take me to the nurse!

STELLA shoots up and collapses onto a desk as she stumbles and drapes herself over BLOOM as her touch makes BLOOM's limbs go numb.

TEACHER

Fine. Bloom, take her to the nurse.

INT. BATHROOM. A FEW MOMENTS LATER.

STELLA leads BLOOM into the restroom as BLOOM swiftly locks the door and pushes STELLA against the wall and locks her in a series of fiery kisses.

STELLA

Hmmm, hello.

STELLA leans into BLOOM as she wraps her arm around BLOOM's back and pulls her in. BLOOM drapes her arms around STELLA's neck pulling herself closer to STELLA. She plants kisses down her neck as STELLA arches her head, giving her more access. STELLA grips the back of BLOOM's golden sweater as her hands comb BLOOM's back. BLOOM gasps as her touch send her heart burning. BLOOM entangles her fingers in STELLA's golden locks as she inhales in her scent. STELLA's hand climbs up BLOOM's body as her stomach pulses with anticipation. BLOOM tugs on the collar of STELLA's dress as she kisses her collar. But before they can really get weird the bell rings as the intercom comes on.