THE MOMENT

INT. WINX DORMROOM-LIVING ROOM. SUNDAY EVENING.

The sun's set casts a purple glow into the dorm room as BLOOM concentrates on a homework assignment titled "Runes and spell circles, the keys to mastery of complex spells." Under question 8 reads A fire spell circle. BLOOM ponders. Beside her, TECNA sinks into the couch with her arms folded as her leg uncontrollably trembles. She groans as her eyes glance over to BLOOM.

BLOOM

Ok, let's see for a fire circle, light rune over air rune-

BLOOM draws spiral hieroglyphs then draws a circle with wavy lines over the spiral and completes it by drawing a circle around everything.

And done!

The assignment spells out Incorrect.

Ugh, what!?

TECNA groans.

TECNA

It's light under air, not light over air. If your runes are wrong the reaction will explode. 

TECNA draws out the correct spell circle as the assignment. As the assignment draws out a checkmark.

BLOOM

Thanks.

TECNA

Yeah, no problem.

BLOOM glances over to TECNA's leg.

BLOOM

Are you nervous?

TECNA

No...yes.

She sighs.

It's just first date jitters. Nothing important.

BLOOM chuckles.

BLOOM

Hey, I get it, I was nervous on my first date too.

TECNA

Oh? How do you deal with it?

BLOOM

Uhhh just you know projected confidence.

TECNA

And what if you don't have any?

BLOOM

Then just fake it till you make it, they can't tell the difference. But you know it's Musa so you'll be fine.

TECNA

Thanks, I guess. You're right, I've known Musa for like 2 years, we'll be fine.

TECNA sighs as she rubs her shoulder. BLOOM places her hand on TECNA's shoulder and smiles as TECNA smiles. In THE BATHROOM, MUSA gazes at every crevice in her skin. She applies foundation to her face to flush out her skin, she gulps.

MUSA

Do I look good?

STELLA