WINX ON 3!

INT. CRYSTAL'S LIVING ROOM. NIGHT.

WILLOW sinks into an ice chair as she sighs with relief. She adjusts her reading glasses and flips to a page in a book titled "Necromancing the Stone." A phone hurls right past her head and shatters on the wall, WILLOW doesn't even flinch. CRYSTAL screams.

CRYSTAL

AHHHHH! That... she's just so...Ahhh, I swear I'm going to kill her, I swear, God! She's so unreasonable! Like what does she need the staff for? To pass some stupid test?

WILLOW

Uh-huh.

WILLOW turns a page as CRYSTAL throws all the garbage from her table onto the floor. She shakes her wrists out as she breathes out trying to relax.

CRYSTAL

And I was trying to be nice and she just throws it back at my face like always and makes me the bad guy! Well, I've had it!

She brings her fist down and breaks her table in two, she cringes.

Oops, Hmmm I need more durable furniture.

WILLOW

Or you could calm down and think of a plan to get the Staff back.

CRYSTAL rolls her eyes and sticks her tongue out at WILLOW. WILLOW rolls her eyes. CRYSTAL scratches her chin.

CRYSTAL

Ok plan, plan, think, think. Sapphire! Spellbook, now!

A duck rolls through the sea of garbage as it sits up and it quacks. The duck lays down and rolls through the garbage before being stopped by the bookshelf. She climbs up the bookcase and pulls out a book. CRYSTAL takes a massive deep breath in to center her feelings.

No.

It points to a book, as it cocks its head at CRYSTAL, She sighs as she points to a blue book, the duck points to a red one. CRYSTAL shakes her head.

No, no, the one I'm pointing to. No.

It points to a golden book, CRYSTAL rolls her eyes as it picks out the right book and brings it to CRYSTAL.

Thanks. Ok time to plot some sweet revenge.

She starts menacingly chuckling as it turns to mad cackling.

3 HOURS OF PETTY EVIL SCHEMING LATER.

CRYSTAL flips through her book as chews her nails, she groans.

CRYSTAL

Ugh nope, nope, nope.

WILLOW

Just pick one!

CRYSTAL

You can't just rush this Willow, it has to be perfect, it has to be diabolical and most importantly it has to piss her off.

WILLOW

Is this necessary?

CRYSTAL