THE WINX CLUB

EXT. ALLEYWAY-THE RING OF DIONYSUS. UNKNOWN TIME.

A rainbow doorway materializes into the wall. With a swift kick, the door swings open and bounces off the wall, and hits STELLA in the face. She holds her face.

STELLA

Owch.

She exits the door as BLOOM follows.

BLOOM

You good?

STELLA helps BLOOM up and drags her out of the alleyway.

STELLA

Yeah, fine anyways you ready to have your mind blown!?

STELLA guides BLOOM out of the alleyway as BLOOM gasps with awe. The golden skyscrapers and pink pyramids dazzled from the shining DIONYSUS suns. Cars zoom high above the purple sky as massive islands filled with emerald greenery float above the city. And in the town square hordes of people bow to a massive white statue depicting a white three-headed dragon with its massive wings extended outwards. BLOOM scoffs with amazement.

BLOOM

Wow! Awesome! Did you transport me into the Jetsons?!

STELLA

The what? No, Welcome to Dionysus, the Ring of knowledge, partying, and teen angst. This is where all fairies become fairies. Doesn't get more magical than this place.

BLOOM

Incredible, never thought a world of fairies would look so... futuristic.

STELLA

Unlike poorly thought-out fantasy novels, magic has transformed our society into the most advanced civilization in the universe.

BLOOM

Was I even alive before now?

STELLA

There'll be time to see all of it later but first, we need to get you to school.

STELLA walks down the sidewalk as BLOOM follows her.

BLOOM

School?! Wow, this is actually happening, I feel like I'm dreaming.

STELLA

Believe it, Red and lucky for you Alfea is one of the most prestigious schools in the dimension. Oh, that reminds me.

STELLA reaches into her fanny pack and pulls out a small square with a button, she presses the button and it expands into a glass screen phone.

"Hey Tecna, quick favor, can you create a school account for this girl I met, her name is Bloom, I'll explain later lol also don't tell Flora, love you. Bye."

She points her phone at BLOOM.

Smile.

BLOOM smiles and STELLA takes a picture.

Ok cool, done.

She gestures BLOOM to follow. They walk up some stairs onto a locked train resting on unfinished tracks, BLOOM enters the train as she's completely puzzled.