"

"..I can sell it for 1 dollar."

"Thank you mister!"

I laughed at her antics, how cute. She bargained her way through it and she has 2 dollars left.

"How many minutes left?" She asked the camera man

"10 minutes"

"Ahh...one more item.." She panicked but then she saw a cookie stall.

"Miss how much for this cookie?"

"1 dollar"

She quickly gave her a dollar, grabbed everything and ran. She saw the other competitor running as well so she ran even faster.

"Ahhh!! Annddd I'M FIRST!" she yelled.

"Ok let's count each item"

She successfully bought 20 yellow items under 50 dollars. She lifted her arms up and had them in fists and walked around the area proud.

"As the winner, you have a prize."

Her eyes sparkled.

"Unlimeted order at the buffet xxx, you can bring as many people as you like for a week!"

"Wohoo!!" She cheered.

"So Rene, who do you plan on bringing?" The girl competitor asked.

"Oh I'm not bringing anyone, I'm giving this to the orphanage. I can afford my own meals hihi~"

"Ahh, a good child indeed" The host said.

The video ended, I went to click on another one.

"We are in japan!" She yelled excitedly

"There is a festival tonight so we need you guys to wear their traditional female clothes, a kimono." One guy said.

The four girls dissapeared and when they came back they were wearing a kimono.

Rene was stunning in hers.

They were walking around, she bought all sorts of food but the camera stopped and showed that she also stopped walking

She stared at the foreign man,

"He's lost and is asking for directions. They can't understand him, i'll just help for a sec."

"Hello mister, I can be your translator." She spoke in italian

"I want to go to where the shrine is but I'm kind of lost." She nodded and faced the other man.

"He wants to know where the shrine is located." She then spoke in japanese.

"Oh that, just make a left turn in the corner over there and keep going straight" she said thank you and relied the message to the Italian man

It's incredible that she can communicate in both Italian and Japanese.

"Wow Rene, what other languages can you speak?" One girl asked.

"I can speak in korean, english, a little russian, japanese, italian, some french, greek and german and I'm currently studying thai." She smiled.

"W-woah, why do you study these?"

"It might benefit me in the future plus their culture are very interesting." She winked at the camera.

*shutter sound*

..I took a screenshot...and I don't know why.

Not long after, the video ends so I clicked on another.

It was at a korean merchandise store.

Rene was walking around and she found an isle with merchandise of her.

"Woah, I didn't know I had figurines, paper fans, posters and all this other stuff" She stared at the isle at awe.

She saw a customer choosing which item of Rene merchandise she should buy.

She went behind her and asked her a question

"Are you a fan of her's?" She asked as she deepened her voice. Her expression is freaking cute!

Without looking the other girl said,

"Super! Me and my friends are a huge fan of hers. She so good at acting and she's so nice."

"Even though she has a resting bxtch face?" She asked

"It adds to her charm! She looks gorgeous with that feirce look. I wish I could take a picture with her someday."

"Are your friends here?"

"Yeah they're in another isl-" she faced her and she stared shock.

"Then why wait someday, let's take a picture!" She hugged the girl.

The young girl squealed and soon her friends got a photo with her.

I watched a couple more videos and took note of the dramas and movies she acted that caught my interest

*knock knock*

"Come in." I said while still watching.

"Sir, are you still not going home?" My secretary asked.

I looked at the time and it was 8:03pm

Fxck I didn't notice the time.

-3rd person POV-

"Richard, get someone to go to korea and buy Rene Merchandise at xxx store in xxx street" He said in a cold and strict voice which didn't match with what he said.

Richard was left confused but still complied with his boss.

"Whoever her mate was, they were foolish to reject her" he thought

He then grabbed his bag, went in his car and drove home

This was the day that Devereux Emyr Marchetti, became a huge fan of Rene Esme. The soulmate he rejected.

To be Continued . . .