"Non osare dirmi di fare silenz-" Cora's words ceased as she shot up so fast that her chair ended up falling behind her. (Don't you dare tell me to be quie-) 

Now putting everyone slightly on edge, wondering what was said to cause such a reaction. Lorenzo now stood up beside his wife wanting to know what was wrong.

"Che Cosa?" Cora asked, her eyes brimming with tears. At the sight, it brought everyone to their feet. (what?)

"um... va bene, glielo faro sapere" (Ok, I will let them know)

"Ti amo anch'io caro" The call ended. (I love you too dear)

The room was dead silent but the energy in the room growing thicker by the second. Cora turned to her husband and began to sob in his arms, Lorenzo instantly taking a hold of her small frame.

"Mi Amor, ¿qué pasó? ¿Qué pasa? ¿por qué estás llorando?" He voiced not only his but everyone else's thoughts. The Spanish man tried to mask his worry, everyone bracing themselves for the worst, but were met with the opposite. Cora pulled away and faced the entire family with her teary eyes, with a true smile they hadn't seen in years.  (My love, what happened? what's wrong? Why are you crying?)

"They found her."

-Lucas Apartment-

Reina POV

I forced myself out of bed to get ready, I am to perform at our club tonight. After mines and Rubys argument, I stayed in our bedroom for most of the entire day, Ruby knowing that I needed space she left me alone plus I locked the door.

 I've always hated when we fought, it's rare that we do. Although I know we can never really stay mad at one another it still hurts, especially since we've become each others life support.

All I wanted to do was swing the door wide open, run into her arms, tell her that I forgive her and that I love her, listen to her tell me everything going to be okay, and have hot steamy make-up sex. I'm not going to though, even though I've already forgiven her she needs to be the one to apologize because she is in the wrong this time.

 I'm not going to though, even though I've already forgiven her she needs to be the one to apologize because she is in the wrong this time

I was finishing the last touches of my makeup when there was a knock at the door, with a sigh I go to unlock it. I'm met with my wife having a tear-stained face, eyes slightly red and puffy, her bottom lip quivering as if she were to start crying again. I couldn't help but feel a bit guilty for the state she was in.

"I'm sorry" She sniffled. I pulled her into my arms holding her securely to myself, she embraces me just as tight.

"Shh... it's okay, it's okay" I cooed.

"No, it's not, I shouldn't have let my jealousy cloud my judgment. I just didn't like the idea of someone else getting too close to you bec-"