Chapter 4: Łavender

Not proof read.

Boscha stepped back admiring her work. "You look amazing, Amity" she smiled putting down the now wet towel.

"I hope so" amity said walking to the bathroom. She looked into the mirror, she laughed at her lavender hair.

It was so different and the new hair style was shorter. She ran her fingers through her hair.

"Hah, mom would be pissed" amity laughed dryly, boscha leaning against the door frame.

A frown appearing on boschas face. "How do you feel about that?" Amity rubbed her neck feeling the cut hair that had stuck to her neck.

"What are you talking about?" Amity played dumb trying to avoid the conversation shes been avoiding for two years.

"Amity, you can't avoid it forever" boscha put her hand on Amitys shoulder.

Amity pulled away, avoiding eye contact. "I want to hate her." She whispered.

"But I just can't" she finished, walking past boscha she left the pink haired girls dorm.

She walked back into her dorm frustrated with herself. She didnt want to talk about that woman ever again.

"Oh Amity there you are-"luz stopped speaking and just stared with a blushed slowly appearing.

"Wow" she mumbled under her breathe. "Oh uh, yeah I decided to change it up" amity rubbed her neck.

"It looks great!" Luz looked to the floor "why did you skip class today?" The youngest blight smiled nervously at the question.

"I just decided not to go today" amity walked to the bedroom where the art major stood.

"How did you know you know I skipped?" Amity asked sitting on her bed.

"We're in the same history class" luz sat infront of Amity rubbing her neck.

"Oh that's cool" amity said grabbing a pillow and hugging it.

"Yeah we were gonna be assigned a project before miss. Eda said she didnt wanna grade them" Amity laughed accidentally letting out a snort.

She covered her mouth and nose in embarrassment. Luz only laughed harder with a blush.

"That was cute" luz said through her laughs. "No it wasnt!" Amity retaliated  throwing the following she was holding at Luzs face.

Luz fell off the bed with a loud thud. Amity panicked and leaned over the edge to make sure Luz was okay.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry Lu-" before she could finish they were met with a pillow to the face.

"Hah! Gotcha!" Luz said standing up grabbing another pillow off her own bed.

"Rude!" Amity grabbed another pillow throwing it at Luz. "Sneak attack!" She said playfully finally having a pillow fight.

Luz got on Amitys bed hitting Amitys leg with the pillow.

"I'm hungry" luz said randomly. "Wanna get some food?" Amity suggested knowing they had no food.

"Chicken nuggets!" She said enthusiastically standing up.

"Okay let's go" amity put on her shoes while Luz slipped on her slides.

"I'm guessing McDonald's?" Amity asked walking beside Luz out of the building.

"Yes! We can go into the play zone too!" Luz smiled excited for chicken nuggets.

Amity unlocked her car getting into the driver's seat. "Fancy car!" Luz sat in the passenger's looking around the clean car.