Chapter 49

"Ohh, I like this one," I smile at Alex, who looks at the dress, shrugging her shoulders. "You say that about every one," I say, continuing to walk.

"I just don't really like them."

"Well, what do you want me to wear?" I ask her, fixing my neon pink sports bra under my black hoodie.

"Anything you wanna wear."

"Yeah, but you get some say in it too."

"I thought I wasn't even supposed to see the dress," she says, walking around, running a messy hand through her hair, causing it to falling right into her face. She huffs and tucks it behind her ear, turning her attention back to me.

I shrug. "That's an old myth, who cares."

"So which one's the bride-to-be?"

I turn. An auburn haired lady stands there, looking at us. She smiles a bright white smile and blinks her dark green eyes. Her nametag reads Cindy.

"Umm, both of us, I guess you could say," I smile.

"Ohh, that is so nice! Are you guys gonna have a double wedding, are your fiancés friends?"

"We're marrying eachother," Alex says walking and looking through the other dresses.

"Ohh!" she looks at me. "Ohh..oh I'm so sorry, I..-"

"It's fine," I smile. "Don't worry about it. We just don't know the date yet and I'm actually going outta town for awhile so we were just looking at the options for right now."

"Well, you will be very happy that you came to us. So do you know what kind of dress you want? Or..that you both want, or-"

"Oh, just me. She hates dresses. And umm..I want it loose. And long and just pretty, ya know? Like it flows in the wind and it's easy to dance in, but still sexy and girly."

"Do you like strapless, sleeveless? Lace, pleated? Long, short?"

"Umm, I kinda wanna go with long sleeve. V-neck long sleeve. And lace bodice, maybe?"

She nods, glancing around. "I think I have the perfect one."

She walks over to a dress and I follow behind her, Alex walking over too. She pulls a dress from the rack and holds it out to me. "This?"

Wow. It's literally exactly what I imagined. I nod. "Exactly. This exactly."

"Do you wanna try it on?" she smiles at me like this is the highlight of her day.

"Yes," I nod frantically, as she laughs and motions for me to follow her, walking to the back.

"Where do I go?" Alex asks.

"Stay here."

"Alone?"

I smile. "Text Savanna and Renae and ask them to meet us here."

"I wanna be the only one to see the dress."

"Then sit and wait for me to get done."

She sighs. "Fine."

I follow behind Cindy and go into one of the dressing rooms. "Ok, so first things first, strip for me."

I smile and pull my black hoodie off my arms.

"So, tell me about your fiancée, what's her name, what's she like? How long have you all been together?"

"Her name's Alex and we're kinda on-again, off-again, well..not anymore at least, but we've basically been together for about two years. We met in highschool, when we were eighteen. She's just amazing and we've been through so much together, I can't imagine living my live with anyone else actually. She makes me so happy and I am so ecstatic that she finally proposed."