Molly's

It was Friday night Amber, Will, and Jay all had the night off so they decided to head out for a night on the town. Jay being the responsible one of course got them an Uber so they could leave their cars at home.

"Amber our ride is here let's go!" Jay called up the stairs in Amber's house.

"Be down in a second!" Amber shouts as she is taking one last look in the mirror. She was wearing a pair of dark wash skinny jeans, black tank top, leather jacket and black ankle boots.

Amber grabs her bag and heads downstairs

Amber grabs her bag and heads downstairs. Jay and Will are standing at the bottom waiting for her. "About time princess." Jay smirks.

Amber sticks out her tongue. "It takes time to look this good. It's a process and it can't be rushed. " The Halstead brothers laugh as they rush Amber out to the car.

The drive to the bar was rather comical. Amber stuck in the middle of the two brothers who anytime they went around a corner tried to squish her into the other brother. They both thought it was absolutely hilarious but Amber kept shooting them death glares every time they did it. They were acting like 5 years olds.

They finally arrive at the bar and exit the Uber. Amber tells Jay to make sure he tipped the driver extra since he had to wait a minute. They walk up the couple steps to the front door and Will pulls the door open and holds it so the other two can enter.

Amber looked around the bar, it was rather empty but it was only like 8pm so the night was young. Will and Amber find a table while Jay goes and grabs three beers.

Jay brings the beers over and informs Amber that these three were on the house, since she saved Capitan Casey. Amber looks behind the bar and sees an older gentleman,  she recognizes him from the group of firefighters that was in the waiting room the day Casey was brought in.

They both wave at one another and then go about their night. Jay is telling them all about this undercover operation he just finished up. Amber honestly wasn't paying any attention to what Jay was talking about. She was too busy playing with the label on her bottle and thinking about Kelly.

As if the universe had read her mind the door to Molly's came open and in walks none other than Kelly Severide and Matthew Casey.  Amber felt her heart skip a beat at the very sight of Kelly.

Will and Jay had both noticed how distracted Amber seemed to be. They both looked towards the door and saw Kelly. Will rubs his hand across Amber's back trying too comfort her. She never talked about what happened between her and Kelly but he knew whatever it was hurt her so deep she hadn't dated anyone since.

"We can go somewhere else if you'd like?"

Amber finally tore her eyes away from Kelly to look at the Halstead brothers. "No it's fine."  Amber picks up her beer and finishes it. "I need something stronger."  Amber slides off her bar stool and heads for the bar.