" The bartender's friend, might be ? I don't know, I'm not sure who's that guy. But I've seen his face once "

" How can you see his face ? " CEO's boyfriend asked.

" Because Wonwoo once asked me to go there with him and I did, he wants to introduce that guy to me. But by accident, I can't stay there for too long. When I'm on my way out of the bar I saw that guy arrived and sit with him " Explained the CEO.

" I wonder who is that guy... " Jeonghan said.

" He looks like a foreigner, " Hoshi added.

" It's gonna be hard for us to play cupid in this situation ! " Said Seungkwan fiercely.

" Or maybe our clique were meant to contain only us ? " Dino whispering. Losing his faith, might be ?

" Look at us now, only 10 of us are here. There's no Joshua, Mingyu and Wonwoo... " Jeonghan also complained in sadness.

" I fucking miss them ! " He slammed the table again but not as hard as the first time he did.

" We can't let this go easily. We must find out who's that guy Wonwoo is seeing " Seungcheol made his mind.

" And find a way to get MinWon together again ! " Seokmin agreed with his hyung.

" Yes ! " Said Seungcheol excitedly.

" Hoshi, please play your role in this mission " Seungcheol ordered the CEO who was staring at his only one Jihoon.

" Okay, scouprang ~~ " Hoshi agreed.

" Let's meet the other time to discuss this, " Woozi said.

" Why ? " Everyone asked simultaneously.

" Because Hoshi are having a meeting soon "

" Oh ~~ " Everyone muttered the same words.

" Ok we're going then, bye, " Vernon said and pulled his Seokmin's hand.

" Hey, Seungkwan is watching " Teased Minghao.

" I have nothing with him, hyung " Seungkwan denied.

" I smell something... " Said Minghao and stand up slowly from his chair.

" It's the smell of... jealousy "

By that everyone laughs and Seungkwan's cheeks are burning at the corner of the table.

Vernon just shook his head and squinted his eyes at Seungkwan's actions.

" Anything just chats okay, but not in the group ! " Seungcheol warned.

Everyone just nods and one by one walked out of Hoshi's room leaving only him and his assistant.

" It's crazy how can they return to an enemy back " Hoshi suddenly talked.

" What do you mean, Soonyoung ? " Asked Woozi confusedly.

" They used to be an enemy back then, they freaking hate each other but end up in the 6 years of relationship. Now they return to the old them "

" Let's just go thru with our mission, this is the only way to get the old us, " Woozi said.

" I hope our clique will return " Hoshi pouting.

" Now get ready for the meeting later "

" We still have 2 hours, baby," said Hoshi.

" Preparing then " Woozi answered irritating.

" A lot of things we can do within 2 hours " Hoshi pulled his boyfriend waist making that guy sit beside him over the sofa.

" How can you be so easy to turn on ? " Woozi asked annoyingly.

" Because it is you ~ "

" I'm out, " Woozi slap the CEO's lips and walked out of his room.

Leaving the smiling Hoshi alone in the room, he closed the door loudly. When Hoshi stand up and was about to walk to his table suddenly his phone got notifications.

 When Hoshi stand up and was about to walk to his table suddenly his phone got notifications

This is how the mission started.

┻━┻ ︵ヽ('□´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

Who is that foreigner this guy is seeing ?!

It's October, reader <3 The smell of Season 2, how does it sound? He he he =)

Congratulations for our mans too ♡And ya that guy who seems like their bodyguard :^

And ya that guy who seems like their bodyguard :^