Dinner

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 35 o_O

Soonyoung's POV :

" Seungcheol, here ! " I shouted as I saw Seungcheol and Jeonghan walked into the restaurant. Our table is on the outside, beside the sea. Only our table here though. Well, I reserved this, especially for our night.

" Woahhh, anyeong Woozi ! " Jeonghan greeted Woozi who was singing along with the wave sounds.

" Ohhh, anyeonggg !! " Woozi excitedly hugged Jeonghan.

I just shook my head while smiling. " What about the rest ? " I asked Seungcheol who was approaching me at the table.

" World is playing with you, you know ? There they are " Seungcheol pointing with his mouth at the entrance of the restaurant. I was stunned watching them walking in like a VVIP.

If this is a movie, the editor obviously will put this view into a slow motion one. With all of them wearing coats, putting a handsome face on. Woah, it's going to be a big damage for those girls out there. I just laughing watching them walking nearer to us.

" Wahhh, so hawts ! " I praised them while clapping my hands sarcastically.

" Wah, Seungcheol ~~ Your sons are all hot, huh ? " Jeonghan who was beside the sea with Woozi just now suddenly joined us at the table. Raising his brows at Seungcheol while giving his side-smirk, I just give him a lazy reaction for that.

" My sons are your sons too, Angel " It"s just some of Jeongcheol's cheesy stuff.

" Ok let's have a sit first, I can't stand cheesy moments, " Said Jun and take his seat followed by us while laughing at his jokes.

" Say the one who always put his eyes on his Haohao " Mingyu king of sarcasm.

" Well, he's my boyfriend right... " Jun said putting his proud face on.

" Cheesy " Minghao complained.

" Hoshi-na, why you suddenly invited us for a dinner ?? " Joshua who was sitting beside Mingyu asked me curiously.

I just give him a little smile, the position we are sitting in right now got me a little awkward. " Ok before that, let's sit beside each others' partner first. It's going to be more exciting, I guessed ! " Said me and pull Woozi to sit beside me even closer.

" Ok, for those who don't have a partner ? " Seungkwan complained because only eight of us have a partner.

" You don't have a partner ? " Asked me when I already knew the answer.

Seungkwan just shook his head expressionlessly.

" Ok looked, you go sit beside Vernon " I teased him.

" WOAH, HOSHI ! SEUNGKWAN-HYUNG BLUSHING ! " Dino shouting like it was his first time seeing his brother blushing.

" Dino, shut up stupid ! " Seungkwan pushed his brother roughly and go sit beside Vernon, both of them are clearly blushing right now.

" Okok, Mingyu already seat with Wonwoo... " I whispered as I take my eyes all over the table and saw them sitting beside each other, I didn't expect that they will seat with each other because they are still arguing right. If it was me, I rather sit at the sea than sitting with the one who argued with me.

" Okay then, I invited you guys here because I miss you guys ! " I said loudly.

" Okay ......? " Joshua confused. As I can see right now, not only him who confuse by that. But the rest too.