Chapter Twenty Seven - Tyson*

Start from the beginning

Dane cleared his throat and got my attention, letting me know she was on the edge.

You gonna let her come or are you gonna keep teasing her?

Flashing me a smile, I knew exactly what Dane was about to do and I only hoped our little Kinsley could handle it.

"You ready to come, gorgeous?" Dane whispered.

"Yes, Sir." She said breathlessly, trying to keep her focus straight ahead.

"Can you stay quiet for us?" He asked, picking up the pace of his fingers.

Her whole body jolted, but I reached out and held her in place firmly with one hand.

"I th-think s-so." she whimpered softly.

"Not good enough. You make a fucking a sound and my hand stops." Dane said in a low threatening tone.

"I can...be quiet."

"That's our girl." Dane praised as he shifted in his seat to give his arm more leverage.

Kinsley's nails dug into my skin, sending shivers up my arms and shoulders at the sensation as Dane took her over the edge. I knew exactly what Kinsley looked like when she had an orgasm and I waited patiently for the sight, keeping my eyes glued to her instead of the opera.

Her eyes squeezed shut and her mouth opened slightly as her abdomen flexed and contracted, pulsating as her orgasm rippled through her body. She gasped and huffed air as waves of pleasure flooded her, but she didn't make a sound.

When she finally came down off of her euphoric high, her tiny muscles started unknotting themselves as she went lax in her seat. The only evidence that she had been flooded with pleasure just a few seconds prior resided in the vein in her neck that thumped hard against her skin trying to keep up with her wildly pumping heart.

"That was just a taste baby and you did so fucking good. I can't wait to get you home." I whispered in her ear, watching how my praise made her chest inflate.

During intermission, I helped Kinsley stand and kept one arm wrapped around her in case her legs were unsteady. She moved gracefully, but she had a sweet satisfaction on her face that wasn't there when we sat down and Dane and I knew exactly why.

Dane surprised her with a bag of m&m's that Justin had retrieved for her and gave her water in a glass with a lemon twist so it appeared to be a cocktail.

I watched as Kinsley picked out certain colors of m&ms from her palm and returned the others, cocking my head to the side and raising a brow as she picked through the bag.

"The hell are you doing?" I asked in confusion.

"I like the brown ones the best." She shrugged.

"They all taste the same." I countered.

"Maybe to you." She sassed with a grin.

"I don't know I've always liked the brown ones the most, I guess because I figure they are the safest to eat because chocolate is already brown." She added.

I scrunched my face and shook my head giving her an exasperated look as I grabbed a few m&ms for myself.

"That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard." I chuckled.

Kinsley gave me a playful slap on the arm as Dane engaged her in a funny story that I'd heard before. She let out a loud laugh at something Dane said and the two of them carried on that way for most of the intermission as they people watched together, making jokes while I stood in the background and took in our surroundings.

The lights flickered once more and we started to funnel back into the theatre, but before we moved to our seats, I grabbed Kinsley's hand and emptied a few brown m&m's into her palm from the handful I had taken.

She smiled brightly up at me before she spoke.

"You know, you're not as mean as people think you are." She said playfully.

"You're right...I'm much worse." I said in a low serious tone before giving her a sly grin and a playful swat on the ass as she walked toward our seats.

We let her rest during the second half of the performance, but that didn't mean my eyes weren't still glued to her. I watched her facial expressions change with the performers and even though she couldn't understand what they were saying, she felt their emotions and was so consumed by the performance that I couldn't tear my eyes from her.

Dane's gaze was glued to her as well as the final act of Turandot began. We had seen the performance multiple times, but it was all new to Kinsley and she was completely entranced. She held Dane's hand with her right hand and mine with her left as the final scene commenced and squeezed our hands as the music intensified.

It was the most beautiful part of the entire performance, but we only had eyes for Kinsley. She held her breath as the vocalists belted the final notes and her eyes clouded with tears as she pulled our hands up close to her chest near her heart as if the music was flowing through her veins.

When the song finally ended, Kinsley quickly let go of our hands and clapped vigorously, standing along with the rest of the crowd with more excitement and awe in her eyes than I'd ever seen.

So many of her firsts belonged to us, but that was one of my favorites.