seven.

Dear Diary,

last weeks event's kinda surprised me, no it really surprised me. i've never seen soobin like that, but i understand him, or atleast try as much as i can to understand him. i understand that he must feel all sorts of things, and its probably not easy trying to act like nothing bad could be happening to you. 

he's been resting at home for the past weekend, me and the others have visited him and he says hes okay but sometimes i see that hes lying just for us not to worry too much.  soobin's mom had to tell the principal to not make him do any sports that would tire him the slightest bit, and soobin was clearly mad about that. 

hes never liked sports but he said it made him feel weird just sitting around while the rest tired themselves out as much as possible. sometimes i feel like his thoughts are the ones making him feel worse than the actual disease he has. you'll get better binnie, i know you will.

01/30/2017

02/03/2017

"binnie! soobin- hey, good morning" yeonjun smiled, running to soobin. "ah- hyung, morning" soobin chuckled. "how are you feeling?" yeonjun asked, "mmm...a lot better, nothing to worry about too much" soobin said before letting out a deep sigh. "im glad then- oh i wanted to ask! are you going to tae's birthday party?" 

"of course! its going to be a pool party right? i need to get some sun, thats also the reason why im so dizzy all the time. barely get any sun. and~ i want to have fun once in a while" soobin smiled as they entered the school.

__

"i know..it's quite disappointing that i wont get to have my party on my actual birthday, but i rather have it on the weekend- well my actual birthday is going to be on sunday, but then the next day we would have school so what i actually mean is i want to stay up late" taehyun laughed with a grin. 

"i get to celebrate with taehyunie two times~" hueningkai cheered, "taehyun's parents actually invited you to have dinner with them?!" beomgyu gasped in shock. "what can i say im a lovable person" hueningkai winked. "they invited his sisters and dad too, i guess they're grateful for having me there...almost all the time since they're always gone." taehyun shrugged. 

"everyone to their seats!" the teacher suddenly said, having everyone settle and quiet down. 

__

02/11/2017

"happy birthday tae! even though its like six days late- happy birthday" yeonjun said, patting taehyun's head "thank you hyung-" "wow! we've known each other for like two years and its the...third time you've called me hyung" yeonjun laughed in disbelief. "oh shut up- the others are already in the pool" taehyun rolled his eyes at yeonjun. 

"you're finally here! why are you always the last one to arrive at everything-" beomgyu teased, "right!" soobin agreed, who was sitting in one of the stairs the pool had. yeonjun rolled his eyes before tossing his thing on a table and jumping into the pool. splashing both beomgyu and soobin. 

"you got water in my eyes!' beomgyu yelled dramatically. yeonjun laughed. "where's hueningkai?" yeonjun then asked, "apparently hes making me a cake, so he told me not to come in the kitchen til he said so" taehyun smiled, "better hope he didnt burn down the kitchen then" yeonjun laughed teasingly. 

"so mean" soobin laughed in disbelief. "it's ready!" hueningkai yelled, coming out with a cake, his clothes full of flour. but the cake looked good so it seemed worth it. "and yes don't worry your kitchen is still there taehyunie" hueningkai said. as he placed the cake on the table. 

"woah- it actually looks great " taehyun smiled, "thank you so- so~ much" taehyun said, hugging hueningkai. "stop being cringy and cut the cake!" beomgyu yelled.