45

A/N uh okay so I'm sorry there is a big time skip and that the rest of this book suddenly makes everything happen at once / in a short amount of time

A/N
uh okay so I'm sorry there is a big time skip and that the rest of this book suddenly makes everything happen at once / in a short amount of time.

there really wasn't any side plots that I could think off when writing these last few chapters.
I still did my best to produce chapters of good quality.

time skip : six months later.

seohyun lived in a rather expensive apartment in a city further away from where she once lived. her apartment was neatly decorated, it was mostly minimalist type style, with the soft colours of a sunset and grey and white being the main colour pallet of the apartment.

soehyun wore black jeans and a beige coloured top tucked into the jeans. she had her regular shoes on and she held a jacket in her arms. reaching for her phone and keys, she moved towards the door of her apartment.

she stepped outside the apartment, the door clicking shut, locking behind her as she made her way towards the elevator. She placed her phone and keys in her pant pockets, making sure they wouldn't sleep out.

seohyun smiled as she saw her neighbour rushing towards the elevator just as Seohyun was about to close the doors.

The male slowed his running down just as he got in front of the elevator. He flashed her his sweet smile, taking a step into the elevator.
"hey, thanks for waiting."

"of course I'll wait."
She said smiling at the male. Daeshim, the only person she was friends with in this city. he helped Seohyun get a job and listened to her endless rants about everything, including her confusion on her feelings.

yet he didn't know what happened in the city she left, he understood it was a personal matter, never bothering her about it since it seemed to make her feel off.

"I have a shift now, do you?"
Daeshim asked, tilting his head in front of her taking her out of her day dream. She raised an eyebrow and cocked her head to the side.

"where else would I be going"
Daeshim giggled, Seohyun joining in as well with her endless chains of giggles. Daeshim stood up straight again and looked at the elevator door.

"I guess we have a shift together then."
a smile quirked on his lips, knowing exactly what she was about to say. He looked away from the

"are you ready for my endless rants?"

"as always, my dearest friend."
Daeshim says as he suddenly wrapped his arms around Seohyun. She giggled and hugged him back, letting him lean on her, making them both lean forward. Seohyun suddenly started to panic as the door opened and she was going to fall out.

Daeshim pulled her back and moved away from her, giggling at her panicked expression.
"are you trying to kill me?"

he shrugged his shoulders, immediately starting to laugh as he saw her glaring eyes.

The two had an extremely platonic relationship. They were always hugging or holding hands as Daeshim, was an extremely affectionate person to his close friends.

________________________________

"Daeshim, I still don't understand my feelings for him."

Daeshim sighs and placed the spreading knife down on the bench, his hands on the bench as he leaned on them, looking up to Seohyun who was standing there with a full expression.

"just message him again."
Daeshim suggested as he pointed toward her jacket on the far bench, her phone on top of it. It was almost tempting for her to do as he said but she rejected it.

"it's not that easy-"

"why not? you have his number still, right?"

"yes.."

"then just message him, surely he still wants to see you."

"I don't know."
She mumbles, looking down at the ground feeling like her feelings were just digging her grave. As much as she wanted to forget Jaemin, it was as if he haunted her.

"then stop complaining and do your work."
Daeshim says, smiling up at her with his sweetest smile.

soehyun groans but never the less returns back to the front counter, serving the customers as daeshim stayed at the back decorating the cakes.

Seohyun's phone dinged as she earned a notification from Instagram. Suddenly the idea came into his head as he smirked widely.

"I shall become cupid today."

daeshim quietly moved towards her phone, grabbing it then slipping back away from where she would be able to see him.

He unlocked her phone, already knowing her password as he saw her type it in way to often. he went to her messages and scrolled through, not seeing many people she could message.

one stands out and rings a bell from his memory. He clicks onto it and starts typing a message.

Jaemin. Jaemin was the guy right? god if I'm wrong I'm so sorry Seohyun.

DAESHIM IS CUPID WE BEEN KNEW