44

Jisung and Chenle sat in the car, Jisung in the back seat with a blanket on his lap, ready to cover Seohyun's head when they were leaving, just so she doesn't see the base

"Jaemin is heart broken, you can literally see it in his eyes."
Jisung suddenly says breaking the cars silence. Chenle hums in agreement knowing the expression across Jaemin's face as soehyun walked away from him.

The door suddenly opened and Seohyun slipped into the car, sitting next to Jisung.
Jisung lifted the blanket up as Chenle started the car up, pulling back a bit.

Seohyun duck her head, ready for the blanket to be placed on her head to cover her vision. She didn't mind at all, she just wished she didn't have to return her for a long time.

the car ride was smooth and they arrived to her house not long after leaving as they took multiple short cuts : including speeding.

they parked in her drive way and suddenly Seohyun flips back into her seat, confusing the two of them as they wondered why on earth she didn't seem happy.

"how can I get in! I don't have my keys anymore...."

Chenle smirks and turns his head back to the two of them, Jisung already staring back at him with a knowing smirk.

"we could break in? besides it's your house."

Seohyun shrugs her shoulders and slids over to the car door, opening it and jumping out of the car. she smiled at her house, knowing how much she would miss living here.

she looked back towards chenle who was started to climb her fence to get into the backyard.

he jumped over and called for Jisung, who threw a rock over the fence. Soehyun panicked and stared at Jisung rather shocked.

"wait don't break the window!"

"I'm not!~"

minutes passed and suddenly the front door of her house opened, revealing a disheveled, out of breath chenle.

"that was a lot of effort okay."
chenle said staring back at Jisung who only laughed and grinned, following Seohyun into her house.

the clean neat interior within the house made the two boys feel jealous of such a nice looking house. they wanted to live in a nice fancy feeling place like her house.

Seohyun walked up her stairs, entering her room where she grabbed all sorts of bags, throwing her clothes into them before turning around towards her door, seeing Jisung leaning against the door frame.

"your house is nice, why don't you just stay?"

"I don't feel safe here anymore.."

Jisung's facial expression falls into fallen lips, somewhat pouting his lips. he nods understanding her feeling though. it wasn't exactly safe to stay when she was just attacked by a mafia group. if anyone still lingers around, they are most definitely after them or Seohyun.

Jisung walks away from Seohyun's room, down the stairs to chenle who was on his phone whil Seohyun stayed in her room packing other personal things such a photos and items with special meaning.

The two boys took a look around on the first floor, deciding that it might be best to leave Seohyun alone for a bit. They walk around, going in circles before stopping in the lounge room and waiting for Seohyun.

Seohyun walked down the stairs, a few bags in her arms - all of it was clothes. She placed them at the bottom of the stairs, running back up, returning with more bags.

The two boys decide to bring the bags to the car as she packs more and more things, placing her things into boxes even. The two started walking around her house again, mostly following Seohyun around as she placed everything into the bag she grabbed.

to their surprise, she didn't bring as much as they were expecting. most of it was her clothes while the rest were placed into a two bags that fit everything else.

"I can just buy other things if I need them."

she said as she leaned onto the back of her couch. She looked around the lounge room, seeing one picture frame above the heater on a shelf. She unknowingly smiled and approached the photo, grabbing it and holding it on her hands.

Chenle smirked and tapped Jisung's shoulder's pointing toward Seohyun. The two smile at her while wiggling their eyebrows. The both of them knew very well there were feelings still in Jaemin and Seohyun's relationship. They both loved each other still. Seohyun jsut needed to admit it.

The photo Seohyun held in her hands, was a photo of jaemin and seohyun, the two were holding each other tightly, hugging with the sunset behind them.

She placed the photo frame into the bag before zipping it up. Looking up at the two boys with her sweet shy smile.

"let's go"