15

she felt uncomfortable in her own home

she felt uncomfortable in her own home. just the thought of not seeing him for a bit sent her feeling worried.
"why do I still worry even when I know he probably isn't a good person..."

"no no he is a good person."

the annoying debate in her head wouldn't shut up for even a second. she hated it. She trusted him but at the same time she couldn't tell if it a smart choice to be trusting him.

finally, she decided to go for a walk even though it was already dark outside. She grabbed a few things and changed out of her uniform before leaving her house. she noticed a car sitting there with a man on a phone but payed no attention to it since it was a normal thing.

she trudged her feet along the mostly dirt path through the park near the edge of the city. she walked further than intended but it was worth it because it cleared her mind. the bright moonlight shone through the tall trees onto the path, making little gaps of light on the ground.

she jumped on each of them, playing around even though she was alone in a park. she lifted her head up and saw a male sitting on a seat. recognising the outfit she walked over then smiled a big smile.

"Jaemin!!"
the male didn't look up to see who it was, instead they got up and ...
ran?

she stopped walking and watched the male run away out of the park. She quickly followed, and turned the corner just in time to watch the male run into the forest across the road.

she checked both sides of the road then ran across the empty streets, into the dark forest. she walked through the trees, looking all around hoping to see his all white outfit standing out.

"Jaemin!!!"
she called out once again but it was no use, there was no one there from what she could tell. seohyun soon turned back and made her way back out of the forest until she heard leaves being stepped on. The loud crunch filled the quiet and still forest for a moment then it all fell silent again.

Seohyun turned around and walked further into the forest, saying Jaemin's name over and over again. She was positive it was him. there was no way it wasn't him.

"Jaemin come on.."
she whined feeling annoyed with him. why would he hide from her. more footsteps were heard from behind her but when she looked back no one was there.

"I'm just scared now to be honest."
she mumbled quietly to herself, knowing very well that if anyone were there they would've heard her very clearly due to the forest being so still and quiet. it was sketchy.

she spun around on her heel and walked back the way she came, leaving the deep dark forest far behind her. she made it to the park, walking back home since it was almost midnight. she didn't even hear the fight going on back in the forest as she walked away.

damn sorry for the badly written chapter but I needed this chapter otherwise the next one won't make sense 😟🖐