34

"renjun

"renjun... I feel weak.. everything is going-"
Suddenly Jaemin fell unresponsive and his body falls down.

they two boys catch him immediately but everyone else only gasp - that is everyone expect seohyun who just stared at him.
should I help?

the doors opened revealing a white hallway. Haechan and renjun walk out with Jaemin first, making there way into the first room which had a sign above it saying "infirmary"

Seohyun stepped out of the elevator with the other dreamies who didn't seem too worried about the member fainting. they are probably used to this stuff happening.

"Seohyun you can rest in Jaemin's room then you'll get your injuries checked-"

"I can take care of them myself."

jeno only nods his head slowly, turning on his heel, walking to one of the rooms in that hallway. He opened the door and seohyun immediately could tell it was Jaemin's room.

the purple led lights being the only light in the room otherwise it would complete darkness ; just the way he likes. Seohyun walked over to his bed and sat on the edge of the bed. Jeno awkwardly stood at the door, before finally deciding what to do.

"I'll be out in the hallway, uhm, if you need anything just come out"
jeno smiled at her but only earned her stare, but she nodded her head nevertheless and started looking around the room.

jeno closed the door behind him then walked back over to the group of three waiting for him. Chenle huffed and flopped down onto the seat behind him.

"first my injury, then Jaemin's injury, and now Seohyun is emotionless. oh god how will she react when she knows minyoung is-"

"let's not think to far yet. she is already feeling betrayed by Jaemin.."
Mark said as he sat down, joining chenle on the seat that was made of wood. not comfortable but it wasn't there to sleep on, it was there for waiting for your friends to get out of the infirmary.

despite the fact there was most definitely a meeting going on at that very moment, non of them left until they knew if he was okay.

soon enough haechan stepped out of the room and was faced with the four other males who snapped their head up looking at haechan.

"he's fine now, or at least stable. but could we get Seohyun..?"
jeno huffed and walked on back to Jaemin's room, stomping his feet as he did so, it was for no reason though.

he opened the door slowly and spotted soehyun at Jaemin's desk, holding a picture frame while staring at it intensively.

"seohyun could you come to the infirmary.."
soehyun placed the picture frame back down onto the desk. Jeno's eyes trailed to it seeing what picture it was. he looked at her and saw she didn't even look emotional. did she really lose her emotions..

Seohyun walked out and made her way to the infirmary, haechan closed the door behind them and they made their way to Jaemin's bed where renjun held a bandage over Jaemin's wound.

renjun looked at seohyun and saw that she was already looking at the wound. slowly renjun unraveled the bandaging and moved out the way as Seohyun moved closer.

almost immediately her doctor instincts came in and she started cleaning it the wound as gently as she could, using the supplies they had. It was all she needed, maybe even more. Jaemin definitely studied to be a doctor to know how to take care of each other.

she finished it after a while, renjun and haechan just waited on the sits watching her every move. she moved towards his face, cleaning a few cuts his had. Being extremely close to his face would've normally done so much emotion things to her. but now she felt like she had nothing to feel. either way, whether she lost her emotions or not she wouldn't feel the same for him every again. right?

a sudden thought came into Seohyun's mind, she put down the items she was holding and looked at renjun and haechan.

"do you guys know aruem?"
"yes"
they answered while looking at her, raising an eyebrow at her question.

"how?"
"she is apart of our group, why?"

Seohyun looked back at Jaemin, noticing his finger were moving slightly. She placed the last of the bandages on his leg, covering it all up perfectly.

"one of the men there said she helped their plan.."

"now what the fuck-"

"they probably didn't mean it in that way.. calm down hyuck-"

"no but if it's real we got a betrayer on our team!!"

Seohyun looked bluntly at the two males who were bickering before she finally shut them up.
"I think they meant because she didn't stop them. she wasn't around when it happened and if she was she was taking care of patients."

they only nodded and renjun stuck his tongue out at haechan for most likely being completely wrong.
"we'll go talk to taeyong about it later, okay?"
"yeah and then we'll beat aruem up-"
"haechan-"

Seohyun ignored their banter and her eyes trailed onto Jaemin again, staring at his sleeping figure. And because the two were too busy arguing she was the first one to notice his eyes flickering open.

"he's awake."