16

A male was about to follow after her when he got pulled back and slammed into the dirt

A male was about to follow after her when he got pulled back and slammed into the dirt. The male tried to sit up but he suddenly grabbed and pulled up off the ground by their collar of their white shirt. The shirt only teasing to be ripped of by the fact the man had no control over his balance and his only hope to not fall back down was the shirt.

"don't touch her."
Jaemin whispered in a growl with a growing smirk across his face before pushing the male back down into the dirt, getting on top of him and punching him across the face with heavy breathing.

"don't go near her"
he growled and grew more angry just thinking about what could happen to her. His punches become harder as the male wailed in pain.

The male kicked at Jaemin causing him to lose balance for a quick second, so the male got up and ran. Jaemin smirked as he saw the male trying to run as fast as they could. He would admit, they were pretty fast. but not fast enough.

Jaemin came bolting up behind the male tackling into him, slamming him into the ground as the male was winded. The male tried to breath but they could barely even move at the moment.

Jaemin pressed down on the male, stopping his punches but not letting the male stand up. Jaemin stared at his face, checking everything about him. Jaemin noticed that he wore the exact same clothes as Jaemin wore earlier.
so that's why she was calling my name.. she must've seen him and thought it was me.

The male kicked Jaemin's back but he didn't move nor feel the pain of it. Jaemin pressed down harder onto their chest making them gasp for air. soon enough Jaemin recognised the male as a new member of the mafia group they used to be at war with. why are they coming back at us again? Jaemin thought as he stopped pressing so hard on the male, letting him breath.

"pretty weak for a mafia member."
Jaemin spat as he watched the so called mafia member try to break free from Jaemin. They tried to speak but it was to no avail as Jaemin blew another punch to his face, making him fall back almost losing consciousness.

Barely awake, the male started muttering words. "you don't know what's coming for her.. even if you kill me she is still dead meat."
Jaemin grabbed the male and lifted him up slamming him into the tree making him start sobbing as he tried to place his hand on his wounds to ease the pain.

"why did they send you. a weak mafia member against an ace's girlfriend?"
the mafia member only weeped and cried as they couldn't handle the pain. Jaemin scoffed and threw him back to the ground. Giving him one last kick to the stomach before leaning down and whispering

"if any of your group touches her you're all dead meat."

the male clenched their teeth trying to hold in their cries. Their eyesight becoming blurry before they slowly tipping over, passing out.

Jaemin stood up and started walking back to the base. He looked at his knuckles, seeing how red and bruised they were.

Jaemin unknowingly smiled as he thought about Seohyun. But the smile faded as he started picturing all the horrible things that could happen to her.

Seohyun is in danger and he knows it but he can't protect her without her knowing. he can't save her without her finding out who he really is.

he sighed and stopped walking, leaning his head back and groaning as he looked up at the stars.
I guess you'll have to find out darling...
I can't let you get hurt.