40

Jaemin looked at Seohyun with widened eyes as he watched her opened the car door, jumping into the car sitting down

"oh yeah, Seohyun is coming. she'll just be in the car though."
Minyoung says as she places a hand on his shoulder with an uneasy smile, knowing he wouldn't react the best. minyoung knew very well that she shouldn't be coming with them, but what's the worse that would happen? she was going to be in the car with haechan.

"do you understand how dangerous this is?!"
Jaemin whisper-yells, careful to not be loud enough for Seohyun to hear. he stood there in disbelief ; rather shocked at the female sitting in the car seeming perfectly calm, as if she wasn't getting involved with the mafia.

"yes, but it's safer then her staying at our base alone!!"

Jaemin's head falls, mentally agreeing with minyoung before taking steps towards the car.
Jaemin opens the door and jumps in, sliding along to the middle seat before looking at seohyun.

"fancy seeing you here."
Seohyun says while wiggling her eyebrows, only stunning the boy at her seemingly happy mood.

"I too, don't understand my emotions."
soehyun says as she turns away from Jaemin, looking out the window to the forest of trees : since the cars weren't inside the garage, instead they were laid out in front of their building.

Jaemin smiles to her never the less, he ignored the burning urge to stop her from going with them. if there were people still out to get her, she shouldn't be going with them.

"Haechan"
Jaemin says breaking the silence in the car. He turns to the back seat where haechan was his laptop, connecting everything together so they could communicate.

"I'm trusting you to protect her."

haechan looks up to him and holds a firm gaze with Jaemin, but his gentle smile gave off a playful vibe.

"yeah yeah, of course I'm going to protect her."
Haechan scoffs, as if it was the obvious thing - which it was. Jaemin hums, acknowledging his words before turning around seeing mark and jeno get into the front of the car. Jisung quickly jumped into the car, sitting beside Jaemin while renjun and chenle joined haechan at the very back.

"the place we are going to is on the edge of the city, an old brick building on a roughly quiet street. its not a big building, one floor. but there is a lot of things inside, many places to hide."

Mark drives towards the city while jeno communicated with haechan to get the details while everyone else listened.

"mark don't park in front of the building, park a street away. we need to set every one up."

mark shouts an ok and presses his foot on the accelerator, speeding through the busy streets in pure day light.
"mark slow down if police spot us-"

"if police spot us then we have some thrill. other wise we get there faster!"
Mark says cutting off Jeno's words. Jeno turns to look at mark, his eyes piecing through the older.

"but Seohyun."

Mark slows down, lightly lifting his foot of the accelerator. He mumbles a sorry, looking into the rear view mirror. Making eye contact with Seohyun who was back to having no emotions.

"why slow down? speed up again, make me feel some emotions would you?"
Seohyun says with a blank expression. She was begging for the thrill of adrenaline. Begging to feel her emotions rise back and return.

everyone was left a little shocked by her words, not being able to process the fact she wanted the great risk of speeding, but they too loved it. Mark just smirked and pressed his foot onto the accelerator, speeding forward at a great speed. weaving through the traffic, surprisingly he was an excellent driver.

soon enough a police siren went off and the boys all groaned and sighed, feeling the fun die down. Seohyun looked back at the cars behind them, watching the police catch up.

"mark drive faster would you"

Mark pressed onto the accelerator even harder, weaving through traffic until he came to an empty street where he quickly pulled into a car park, hiding behind the building, parked at a perfect angle to speed back out if the police enter here.

Seohyun's heart beat was increasingly getting faster but she loved it. She loved the feeling of almost getting caught. The feeling of speeding through the streets, weaving through traffic.

everyone listened for the sirens, hearing them sirens grow louder then they got further away. Mark slowly drove the car out of the car park back towards the street.

they started driving normally again, all the adrenaline gone. Seohyun sat with a sly grin across her lips, as Jaemin looked at her lovingly, yet worried.

worried that she'll enjoy this mafia thing to much and end up getting involved. he didn't want her to be at a risk anymore.

at least she was having fun though.

Haechan told mark to park around this area, so mark pulled down a thick alley way, stopping the car as everyone, expect soehyun,  immediately opened their doors and got outside, Going to the back of the car to get their ear pieces making sure it was connected.

everyone grabbed their guns and knifes, placing it in their belts before going out to the street waiting for the girls.

the girls came running over from where they parked their car, immediately grabbing an ear piece before they starting walking to the brick building at the end of the street.

Jaemin ran back to the car and opened the door where Seohyun was sitting, he pulled her into a hug, which she responded to rather quickly.

"be safe darling."