Vol. 4 Ch. 29 Complications

Your POV

I woke up with a headache and wondered where I was, until I realized I was at back home and it was late at night. I realized that I was shirtless and wearing my usual shorts. I noticed that someone was holding my hand. I turned to see who it was, but was stopped by a slight pain in my abdomen. I lifted the covers, looked down, and saw that there was a few bandages on my lower abdomen. So that fight with Cinder wasn't a dream, I thought to myself. I turned to see who was holding my hand again, but this time I went a little slower and more carefully. I turned and I saw Pyrrha in her pajamas, fast asleep in a chair. I smiled, kissed her hand, and thought to myself, Thanks the Gods, she's okay. I squeezed her hand gently, waking her up. She looked up, confused as to what had woken her up. Then she turned to face me and saw that I was awake. I smiled weakly and said, "Hey, Pyrr. Did you miss me?" She got up and hugged me gently. I hugged her back and said, "Was I out that long?" Pyrrha sniffled and said, "Yes. But can we just stay like this and ask questions in the morning?" I sighed and said, "Sure." I moved over in my bed and let her lay down next to me. I looked into her breathtaking vivid green eyes and noticed a couple tears going down her cheek. I smiled at her as I wiped away the tears and said, "Hey, hey, hey. No need to cry, I've got you. We're both still together." I wrapped my arms around her waist and gave her a kiss on the lips. She immediately melted into it and kissed back. She licked my lower lip for entrance. I smirked in the kiss let her tongue enter my mouth. She explored my entire mouth with her tougue, and then let me do the same with my tongue in her mouth. Then we continued to kiss each other passionately. Eventually we pulled away, leaving a silvery string of saliva between us. She laid her head on my bare chest and said, "I love you, Y/N." I smiled as I wrapped my arms around her waist and said, "I love you too, Pyrrha." Then we both drifted off to sleep together in each other's arms.

The Next Morning

I woke up with Pyrrha snuggled up against me. I smiled and kissed my lovely girlfriend on the cheek. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me. I smiled and said, "Hey, Pyrr." She smiled as she gave me a quick peck on the lips and said, "I'll go get us something to eat. Then I'll get your uncle to help me explain what all happened." I nodded and she started to change out of her pajamas, she had just taken her top off, before she paused and said, "I hope you don't mind me changing in front of you..." I smiled and said, "I don't mind if you're comfortable with it." She nodded and said, "It's just that, since we got here after what happened, I've been staying in this room with you. So I kinda got used to changing in here. I'm sorry." I smiled and said, "Hey, you know that I love you for who you are, not just because you're hot. That's a bonus." She giggled a little and said, "Thanks, Y/N." Then she continued to change clothes and she changed into a much more casual outfit than I had ever seen her in before.

I raised an eyebrow and said, "Since when do you wear clothes that casual, and not wear your usual corset and mini skirt?" Pyrrha sighed and said, "My corset was kinda ruined and needs to be fixed or replaced before I can wear it again

I raised an eyebrow and said, "Since when do you wear clothes that casual, and not wear your usual corset and mini skirt?" Pyrrha sighed and said, "My corset was kinda ruined and needs to be fixed or replaced before I can wear it again. And I didn't feel like wearing the mini skirt for awhile. Both your dad and uncle insisted that they buy me some clothes until my combat gear was fixed. So I ended up settling on a nice, simple, and casual outfit for now. Do you not like it?" I smiled and said, "No, it looks great on you. I just wasn't used to seeing you something that casual, and it caught me off guard, that's all." She smiled and said, "Oh, that makes sense." I nodded and added, "And if you want, I could help you fix your combat gear." She nodded and said, "I'd love that. Now let me help you sit up." She came over and slowly helped me sit up with the slight pain in my abdomen. Once I was sitting up, she got me a plain white shirt and said, "By the way, your usual blue jacket was ruined. It had too much blood on it along with rips and holes in multiple spots, so you won't be able to wear it again." I nodded and said, "I have another set of combat gear that I can use instead. And I know that I left it in the closet. But it can wait until later. For now, let's get something to eat, then you and Uncle Tai can explain what you need to." Pyrrha nodded and helped me slowly stand up. Then she followed me as I walked down the stairs, making sure that I wouldn't fall from the lack of moving for so long.

After Pyrrha and I got downstairs, I saw that my uncle was just finishing up making breakfast. I smirked and said, "So did you make enough for all of us?" He groaned as he turned around and said, "Yes, Y/N. I made enough for everybo─" I raised my eyebrows at him as the obvious realization hit him and he said, "Y/N! You're awake! Thank goodness." He came over and gave me a hug. After he pulled out of the hug, he dished out the food and we ate. Once we were finished eating, both of them began explaining to me what all had happened whilst I was unconscious. They told me everything, from Cinder being killed, to Beacon still being flooded with Grimm, to my dad and uncle rescuing us. Then my uncle said, "Now about a month or so ago, Ruby snuck out and the note she left behind said that she was going to try and prevent what happened at Beacon from ever happening again." Pyrrha added and said, "But she's not alone, the rest of Team JNPR is with her. And I think Qrow is keeping an eye on them as well." I nodded and said, "What about Yang? Where's she?" Both of them looked at each other briefly before looking back at me and Uncle Tai said, "Yang... she's gonna be alright. I think she's just... I think it's just gonna take some time for her to get used to things. But your cousin is too strong to let this stop her." I raised an eyebrow and asked, "To let what stop her?" He let out a sigh and answered, "While fighting during what's now being called the Fall of Beacon, Yang lost her arm. She's doing okay, but like I said, it's just gonna take some time for her to get used to things. But I'm sure that you being awake is going to help some." I nodded and asked, "So how long have I been out?" Uncle Tai pinched the bridge of his nose and let out a sigh as Pyrrha replied, "You've been in a coma for almost 3 months." I nodded again as I took in all of this and said, "This is a lot to take in, but I'm sure that I'm more than able to handle it." They both nodded as I got up and went back upstairs. I went to Yang's room and stood at the door. Yang had her back to the door, so I knocked on the opened door. Yang responded, saying, "I don't want anything to eat right now, Dad. I'm not hungry." I smirked, crossed my arms, and said, "Last time I checked, I was your cousin, not your dad."

Yang turned around and started to cry once she saw me. Then she said with a shaky voice, "Y-Y/N?" I smiled and said, "Hey, sis." Yang held her hand over her mouth and said, "I'm so glad you're awake. How are you feeling?" I smiled and said, "A little sore, but fine for the most part. I think I should be asking you the same question." Yang sighed and said, "I'm doing the best I can." I rolled my eyes, sat down next to her, and said, "Please don't lie to me, Yang. I can always tell when you're lying, especially to me." She sighed and said, "After everything that happened at Beacon, I'm still having a hard time getting used to this being normal for me now." I nodded as I chuckled lightly and said, "When I first found out that I was actually a mistake, I thought that I wouldn't be the same person anymore. But eventually I accepted it and came to realization that it didn't matter that I had been a accident, I still had a wonderful family and people in my life who were here for me no matter what. That same thing applies to you too, Yang. We are all going to be here for you, no matter what." I hugged her and added, "When you need help, ask. No one will fault you for asking for help." I felt her cry into my chest as the tears seeped through my shirt. After a few minutes, we pulled apart and I said, "I love you, sis."

I gave her a smile before I headed back to my room. When I got to my room, I decided that I needed a shower, especially after being unconscious for almost 3 months. After my shower, I got dressed, went to the shed, and started to work on repairing Pyrrha's corset piece. It was a way that I could do something to surprise her while my Aura healed my abdomen. It seemed that my Aura had already fully healed the stab wound in my leg. My abdomen wasn't fully healed yet, but seeing as Cinder had stabbed me almost all the way through, I wasn't too surprised that it was taking longer for my Aura to heal the wound while me being unconscious. Now that I was awake, it would heal a little bit faster. I should be fine within a few days or so. But I knew one thing was for sure, that I'd always have a scar there after it healed.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.