What else can I expect. This girl is Scarlett's friend after all. It's but obvious that their fighting instincts match.

"I think you need to go back home Amy. Scarlett come I'll drop you both.", Dylan offered.

"Oh no no. We're fine Dylan, we'll take a cab.", she rejected his offer.

"But Scarlett, look at her.", he said pointing to the blonde girl struggling under his hold, "You can't handle her alone. Let me help."

"No I can. I'm used to it.", she smiled and grabbed her friend's hand who was still within Dylan's grip, "Come Amy."

The moment he released her, she again pounced on me like a hungry lioness.

"I'm not leaving the match halfway!", she yelled.

Before the girl could punch me, I held her fist and Dylan captured her again. I bet Scarlett found her at the banks of Amazon.

"Are you sure Scarlett?", Dylan gaped at her, while caging the lady monster in his arms.

Scarlett looked at her rolling drunk friend, thought for a second and finally said, "Okay, you just drop her at her place, I'll manage."

"It's fine Scarlett, I can drop you both.", he offered again. Why is he hell bent on dropping her home?

I too could volunteer for dropping her, but off a cliff.

"Don't worry Dylan, I'll be fine. Thanks for offering.", she denied again and texted him the address of her friend's house. He finally agreed and left with Amelia.

As they vanished, I sipped my tequila watching her holding the wine which just arrived. So where were we? Yes, narcissist.

"A rich brat with billions in her bank account working as a normal employee?", I said leaning against the counter, swirling the glass in my hand.

"That's none of your business.", she countered.

"Why? Are your parents ashamed of their ungrateful child that you are?", I smirked.

"Shut up at once Anderson.", she stabbed me with a deadly glare. As if that could scare me?

"The truth hurts?", I said tilting my head.

That was the last straw, because she reacted by throwing the whole glass of wine at my face.

How could she? Now it's my turn to be boiling red. I took out my pocket square and wiped the wine off my face.

After that, before I could do anything, she was gone. No worries, I could always teach her a lesson tomorrow.

After gulping in a few more drinks and along with it my rage, I decided to leave. The thoughts, instead of fading, turned darker and horrific.

On the way back, a minute away from the bar, I saw something, or rather someone.

"Stop the car!", I ordered the driver and got out of my Porsche, to see what was happening few meters away.

I noticed a girl surrounded by three blokes, who most probably are asking for her purse. That girl was none other than the one I hate, the only one who could dare to stain my face with the wine.

Jesus!

If you think I'm concerned about her, you're wrong. I'm actually wondering for those poor knuckleheads who don't know they are annoying an already irked Taekwondo black belt.

I know this fact, because we joined taekwondo class together in the university and took the training for 4 years, ultimately both of us earning black belts.