“L-look I’m sorry for whatever I did okay? I’ll make it up to you!” The Schnee heiress quickly uttered, flinching as Ruby finally arrived in front of her and halted with a single stomp.

Ruby scoffed at Weiss' meaningless, evil ‘proposal’ idea of blackmail.

“Worthless scum like you only deserves death! You are lucky I would probably -- unfairly and wrongly -- get expelled and go to prison by the biased staff if I ever dismembered you!” It was then Ruby’s eyes widened in both realization and astonishment. “Of course, you would know that. That’s why you’re so freely plotting evil schemes in plain sight!”

“Wh-what? No, I’m not--”

“Shut it, you stuck up ice bitch!” Ruby shouted with the fury of 10 righteous suns and a 12 oz. can of energy fuel. “You may think you’ve won this round, but you will never prevail in the long atrocious war of good over evil! Mark my words, maybe not here today or tomorrow, but I will strike you down where you stand -- EVEN IF YOU’RE IN THE CAN!”

The Schnee heiress gasped with frightened eyes.

‘That’s how my Uncle Rory passed last week!’

Weiss had grown up stuck in her ice cold mansion in Atlas due to the White Fang hunting down her family with unprecedented aggression and barbarism only associated with animals. She only ever had contact with her family and her teachers. This, of course, was not a healthy environment for her to grow up in. The aftermath was her lacking social skills and confidence to talk to people, along with the ever present fear of being killed by the White Fang one day -- and that particular comment really got to her, especially dying in the bathroom. The view last week was traumatizing, to say the least. However, she had no way of knowing it was a coincidence that Ruby said such a thing after the loss of her uncle.

Weiss immediately collapsed onto the floor and started to cry in fetal position.

‘I’m going to die here!’ 

Ruby, being the hero that she is, spits on her face. Heroically, of course.

“Just stay out of my sight and cease your evil ways, before it’s too late.” Ruby turned and walked away, and realized mid-way in her walk that if the Schnee heiress had stopped being evil then she wouldn’t be able to take her in to the authorities and cash in on her reputation. ‘On second thought, keep being evil for my sake,’ Ruby thought with a satisfied nod.

If the villainess Schnee selfishly decided to give up evil and embrace good, then Ruby would lose a potential stepping stone to fame! Naturally, such a thing happening would be evil in itself -- so maybe it could be interpreted as a final act of evil?

Weiss, on the other hand, felt miserable as her first attempt for a friend not only turned her down so brutally hard -- harder than the fall of Beacon in the future -- but had even gone as far as to threaten her with death! She continued to cry, lying on the floor as people nonchalantly stepped over her to speak with their friends.

“Hey there, friend.”

“Hello, good friend of mine.”

“Have any friendly activities in mind for the weekend?”

“Oh, yeah, fo sho. I have a ton of friendly activities planned with my other dozens of friends I have made in our first interactions. I have so many friends it’s hard to keep track of them all, hahaha.”

“Oh, friend, like me, a good friend of yours who spent wonderful, friendly childhood memories together and not at all separately in an isolated cold mansion in a snowy region, notoriously known for being stuck up assholes? Friend.”