Chapter 3

Ruby and Jaune enter into the welcoming hall or at least, they guessed it was the place since all other newbies seemed to be also there. Though for some odd reason it was insanely hidden away in a building somewhat far away from the main building. Only a mad man would design a school like this.

As they entered, Ruby immediately recognized her sister, staring at a fly, seemingly lost in thought.

There was an uncharacteristically joyful shimmer in Ruby's eyes, happy to see her sister, Yang.

“Well you aren’t my fucking problem anymore! Later idiot!” 

Ruby ran to her sister, immediately leaving Jaune all alone and crying on the floor.

“Oh dear, is this the right place?” A red-haired girl pondered worryingly in bronze Roman-esque gear -- a culture that didn’t exist in this world, but those small details matter as much as continuity in this world. “Well, a lot of people are here so maybe it is?” The red head sighed somewhat in relief.

Her vivid green eyes curiously looked around before falling upon the very same person our brave hero abandoned at a moment’s last notice. Shuddering as if hit by a chill, her vivid green eyes twinkled and blinked rapidly, breathing shakily as she hugged herself, her legs growing weak. The red-haired girl, whilst panting heavily, clasped her red flushed face with both hands as she stared longingly at Jaune.

“Yuki~”

“Cut!”

The red-haired girl was snapped out of her love stricken trance as a person in a director’s seat gestured to her to come over. Minding the lighting and boom mike above her head, and excessively apologizing to the film crew she accidentally bumped into, she made her way over and reread the script. With a nod, she went back to her spot and once again gripped her love stricken face.

“Jaune~”

The Man Baby “Jaune” blinked and looked at her with a “Gu?” The response alone made her scream as she ran away in the opposite direction, leaving the director to yell “Break for lunch!” and the film crew let out a cheer.

Love matters and scene filming weren’t something that mattered in this story, however. No, what really mattered -- and what you all came to see -- was our amazing and dazzling hero--

“WHAT THE FUCK YANG! YOU FUCKING LEFT ME BEHIND! AGAIN!!!”

Ruby!

“Sorry, Rubes...”

 ...Meh, same thing.

“And stop calling me Rubes! That’s a shitty nickname.”

Then again, it would be disrespectful to call our protagonist such a crude, awful, and deplorable nickname that was clearly done in poor taste with little creativity. Please don't hurt me!

Ruby was about to keep yelling at Yang for whatever reason she could find or no reason at all, really; just to yell in general -- especially when the pent rage of piling injustices got to her -- until she heard the familiar sound of someone crying. Turning around to see the heiress of the Schnee Dust Company crying while talking into her scroll. It was probably some kind of evil scheme no doubt in Ruby’s lawful mind; and so, being the hero she was, Ruby stormed over to put an end to her evil schemes.

“A-a-and then, a-and then sh-she, she screamed at me, and, uh, um--” Weiss hiccuped, huffing and choking slightly on her words. “And, and then she, and she, she called me a, a--” The heiress sniffled, wiping her red face clean of tears and her nose of snot. “A cum heaaaaaaad, waaaaaah!”

“YOU!!!”

“AAAAAGH!”

Weiss jumped, accidentally letting go of her scroll from the sudden interaction. Her eyes shrunk as the scroll fell who knows where, though the loud audible shattering of glass formed a pit in her heart. Reluctantly putting that aside, Weiss raised her hands defensively as she faced the merciless bully-- I mean, righteous bullying our hero was dishing out on her. Rightfully, of course -- and just.