Trailer Black

On top of a rock surrounded by a red forest -- either because it was fall, the Kool Aid man spilt some Kool Aid, or there was just a slaughter fest on the day prior -- there was a young girl named Blake. The girl was getting very impatient. Blake and her partner in crime Adam were going to attack a train full of Dust and steal it for the white fang, however, she felt like Adam and even most of the white Fang had been getting...soft. Too soft for her liking. Couldn't they understand that the humans were the enemy? All of them deserved death and the faunus would conquer the world and in that world, she would be the queen and everyone will finally understand that she is ALWAYS right and never at fault for anything. Most importantly, she would never have to treat anyone respectfully ever again, especially to those she thinks don't deserve it. Meaning everyone, really.

"Blake it's time," said Adam Taurus, a bull faunus and her partner in crime who has been genderbent too much in fanfics. Like God damn.

"Finally!" Blake uttered not in elation or excitement, but because Adam finally finished doing whatever he was doing in the bushes.

Both of them used the most advanced running technique known to man. They Naruto ran towards where they knew where the train would pass and just when they were arriving they saw the train. Without skipping a beat, slamming their feet against a Dance Dance Revolution console that stood conveniently in the middle of a forest, and jumped onto it. The two faunus used their weapons to stab into the train walls, scaling upwards and running towards the middle of the train until they found a hatch to enter. Adam slashed it open and both jumped down.

Inside they found a bunch of red robot guards, wielding advanced weaponry, possessing state of the art combat and targeting software -- the kind of robots many would dread and with good reason. These robots could make quick work of any Grimm and human that crossed their paths. Steel that did not fear. Steel that did not falter. Steel that never tired. Steel that could improve on itself. Upgrade. Evolve. These metallic monstrosities stood before the two faunus and their figures taken in by the robots' cold, soulless, unfeeling photoreceptors; the faint hum of their hardware resonating in the train cart, weapon gears clicking unanimously as they locked onto the duo like a unified cry of predators ready to pounce. All these overwhelming numbers of programmed killing machines faced Blake and Admn with killing intent fueled not by emotion or skewed psychotic pleasures, but programming etched into their chips by people who profited from war, thus sought to make the most advanced killing machines to ever exist. And here they stood, just several feet from the two faunus intruders. Blake and Adam then proceeded to destroy such robots with relative ease in their search for the Dust they came to steal.

Then they finally found the Dust cart, leaving plenty of property damage to the Schnee Dust Company.

"Perfect! Set the charges I'll go to the next cart" Blake exclaimed and hummed, running with a light hop to her steps, pleased by the mission's progress thus far.

"What about the crew members?" questioned a concerned Adamn.

"Who cares?" Blake paused in her steps and replied. "They're human, they won't be part of my-- the faunus new world." Blake quickly corrected herself. She knew how Adam was when it came to the radical ideology of fanus supremacy and human speciocide.

"I don't--"

At this moment a spider mech descended from the ceiling, interrupting whatever complaint Adamn had with Blake's decisions, and attacked both of them.

After a quick fight, full of awesome detail and unparalleled teamwork coordination later, they successfully dealt with it and Blake was already heading to the next cart.

Adam, however, slashed the train coupler between him and Blake, which in turn immediately led to the train carts to separate.

"WHAT THE FUCK ADAM?!?" Blake cried as if she was vegan and some asshole had the audacity to eat meat in front of her.

"You are too aggressive for the White Fang, Blake! And so as the leader of this branch of the White Fang, I am expelling you from the White Fang," Adam said solemnly and bowed his head lightly, avoiding eye contact with the cat faunus before her whose distance gradually grew longer.

"YOU ARE TOO SOFT, I FUCKING KNEW IT! YOU WON'T STOP ME, ADAM! I WILL COME BACK AND RULE OVER THE WHITE FANG! I AM IT'S TRUE AND RIGHTFUL LEADER!" Blake then continues to scream loudly into the air like a wild beast, dropping to her knees, her flowing hair becoming wild and disheveled. The wind seemed to howl and carry her enraged voice, amplifying it into a primordial beast-like cry that echoed and shook the trees she passed; the cry dying down as her figure was nothing more than a dot in farther down the tracks.

"Goodbye, Blake..." Adam sighed, his spirit equally sorrowful of what he has done and terrified of the repercussions of what his actions would entail. Maybe it was a bad idea after all? He hoped Blake would just take this as a wake up call and become a better person in the future. I mean, it's not like she was going to kill him, right?

. . .

"What have I done?"