Chapter 72 - KJ O'Brien

kjobrien

"Please, Beau? I don't want to talk about this so, please, just shut up

"Please, Beau? I don't want to talk about this so, please, just shut up."Beau tilts his head, surprised at first before a wicked gleam appears in his eyes. "Make me." **"

...

one of the best romantic novel developments I've read..." ~ @renegxde ; The Mono Reviews

 Emma is a quiet girl in a small town, filling her days with shifts at the local coffee shop so that she can one day fulfill her dream and put herself through college. Her life isn't glamorous, but hard work rarely is. Her mind is on the prize and nothing will stop her from achieving her dreams. That is, until the lonely and misunderstood bad boy of the most popular band comes to town and stirs up enough crazy to last Emma a lifetime. 

Their deal is simple, Emma helps Beau with his image for generous pay, setting her on the fast track to accomplishing her dreams. But the most important rule isn't exactly included in the fine print: Under no circumstances is anyone to catch feelings. 

Shouldn't be hard, right?

As Emma gets closer and closer to mysterious Beau, she finds it harder and harder to stay true to their deal. Who knew the bad boy would be so hard to resist? As she struggles not to break their number one rule, she faces another problem - he's even harder to love.

Text copyright ©kjobrien™ 2020

This is a Must Read.

If you don't believe me, read it yourself.

Happy Reading.

Vote and Comment