Chapter 19 - JessicaLoveless7 Book

JessicaLoveless7

His Dark Angel (The Mafia Series)

This book contains adult language and acts. If you are under 18 I wouldn't go any further! Keep ya head on learning --and I don't mean learning sex! Haha."He has a rival that has become a problem and even as proud as he is, he knows his men aren't enough to take him down. They are forcing women and underaged girls into sex trafficking and as you all know is a sore subject for him. His sister had died with being in that situation. And he wants him and his crew gone.""So, What a war?" Tommy asked as he tilted his head to the side."That would seem the answer, but I have come to think it's not quite necessary.""How do you expect to help wipe him out then?" I asked confused."Ahhh, that's why I made sure the ladies were present.I want Emma and Kaye to join ray in a extensive two weeks of training with us. Preferably me. I want to shake it up and do something he'd never see coming. And I feel confident after training these women, they could go straight to the root and kill it."Standing and looking at us, "I'd like them to team up and kill the top men including the boss. Hector Rodriguez will die by the women of this family."Mic Drop 🎤This is the seventh book to 'The Mafia Series' Get lost in yet another adventure with the entire gang! And be sure to hold on to ya knickers, it's gonna be a wild ride!

This is a MUST Read.

If you don't believe me, read it yourself.

Happy Reading.

Vote and Comment.