CHARACTER APPENDIX

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT READING THIS WOULD MEAN YOU'LL ENCOUNTER ♦️MANY SIGNIFICANT SPOILERS. ♦️

Read at your own risk.

Please huwag ipagpatuloy kapag hindi pa tapos sa pagbabasa.

Aurelia Heredia
• The girl who could not feel pain. She was raised in the secluded provinces of the city and trained as their family's assassin. Aurelia loved to lie and eventually let deceit control her. Growing up with such bittersweet gene mutations made her think she was invincible, but the universe persists to contradict her.

Chaddler Baldivino
• The man we could all ask for as our companion. Growing up under the wing of his father didn't make his life viewpoints limited. Upon only spending time with Aurelia, he develops an unbreakable friendship with her. Chaddler also aspires to be a Doctor, especially for the sake of his best friend.

Lucho De los Reyes
• Is another man whom people could have our backs. Lucho always had a knack for keeping friendship as one of his life priorities. Growing up, he had bigger dreams than the suburbs he was born to. He is the epitome of a man of his words and his intentions were always pure.

Amora Heredia
• Just like others, Amora is a woman people can easily misunderstand. With her strong and confident attitude, she doesn't easily back down to what life has thrown her. Growing up, she was loved by her family and treated as their favorite. Amora was never a dependent and reserved woman nor someone people can easily manipulate.

Athena Heredia
• She is identified as the quiet and reserved member of the family. Athena often enjoys her time alone and gives a feeling of a teenager discovering the world whom one can always find fresh and comforting. She may seem like she isn't tough, but Athena reserves her energy for times she considers as significant.

Eula Praxedes
• Having everything in life will make people think it's easy. However, Eula didn't have a trouble-free life despite being born into a wealthy family. Experiencing young love made her encounter a lot of setbacks but this only made her stronger.

Kieth Zamora
• He has his life principles and he never bends them down. Kieth is the first man a person would call if they've gone to prison. He knows what he wants despite being born in a family where everything is just in one reach.

Kier Zamora
• Kier would seem to be one's weakest friend but ends up being the strongest. He may be the man who is often misunderstood by people and is treated as an enemy. However, knowing what he truly wants would make one understand his beliefs and choices.

Aidan Formentera
• A man who grew up in luxury with their family's old-age possessions. He is a man also devoured by his vices but seen by the world through a contrary lens of diligence. Aidan strives to uphold justice with his intention but ends up abusing it after some obstacles.

Anthony Formentera
• He is a man always identified as the bad guy. He shows off a charismatic aura that girls couldn't often resist. Anthony was too mature for his age which served a purpose for his family. But his responsibility entailed losing himself, too, and only finding it to people whom he can't have for a lifetime.