18 . Announcement from Royals

ابدأ من البداية

The next morning, when Jimin woke up..he felt weak because he hasn't eaten anything from last night. He turned and was met by a beautiful, flawless face. A smile immediately appeared on his face as he slowly removes the bangs away from the face.

Soon the pretty eyes start to open and blink a couple of times before smiling at Jimin. Jimin's heart fluttered and he leans closer, connecting their forehead.

"I have missed you last night." The husky, deep voice made Jimin shiver but he kept on making circles on the cheek of the owner of that voice.

"Me too."

"The maids said you haven't eaten the meal." Jimin nods.

"Why is that so?" A sigh leaves Jimin. He doesn't want to sound needy or seek out more attention than what he was receiving. But he missed the other and it felt so empty without him, that's depressing and Jimin hates that.

"I didn't feel like eating."Yoongi slowly gets up and leans on his elbow before cupping Jimin's face.

"You are going to be sick again." Jimin sighs again. He knows that his body will react if he skips or do anything risky but he was sad at that time so nothing seemed good in his eyes.

"Something is bothering you, love?" Jimin looks up at Yoongi and shakes his head. He doesn't want the prince to be worried about him because the prince needs to worry about a lot of things besides him.

"No, just headache." He lied because he doesn't want to say that he needed Yoongi last night.

"I'll call the doctor to help you with that." Jimin smiles and spreads his arms so that Yoongi can hug him which he did and Yoongi fell on top of Jimin.

"I assume you have heard about the announcement." Jimin nods with a smile. As much as he wants to ignore the fact that Yoongi will be the king because it is his destiny but Jimin doesn't want to be left alone as well. He has grown a lot of Yoongi that even if Yoongi leaves him for a few minutes, it hurts him.

"Congratulations, my lord, "Yoongi smirks and leans to Jimin's neck before started to kiss and suck there. Jimin can't stop him or don't want to stop him because he missed him and he needs him.

He loves Yoongi's touch...he loves it when Yoongi touches him, kiss him, hold him, hug him...everything he loves everything which relates to Yoongi...

He loves Yoongi.

"Jiminie?" Jimin snapped back to reality when he saw Yoongi staring at him the whole hovering over him.

"Yes?"

"I asked will you do me the honour to be there when the orientation begins?" Jimin blinks a couple of times.

"Do you want me there?" Yoongi chuckles.

"Of course, I do. I need you there." Jimin smiled and fold his arms around Yoongi's neck to bring him down so that he can kiss him.

"Then I shall do what my king wishes." Yoongi smiles as Jimin leans in again for another kiss which Yoongi didn't disappoint him.

Even though Jimin knows that he will be questioned and everyone will be disgusted by his presence at the ceremony but as long as it will please the one who loves him and he loves, it didn't matter to him.

"Is something bothering you, petal?" Yoongi asked when he didn't get enough response while kissing the younger.

"No...I was thinking how should I dress on the day of the ceremony.."Yoongi smiles and leans closer to snuggles close to Jimin's neck which made him giggle.

"I will talk to mother because she likes to dress you up before." Jimin gasped at that proposal.

"Do not bother the queen with such an unnecessary thing, my lord!" Yoongi chuckles and gently lift Jimin's chin to kiss his nose.

"That won't be a bother to her. She would love to dress you up, making you pretty for me." Jimin blushed at how the prince was behaving right now.

"My lord.." Yoongi hums in response. Yoongi likes how Jimin acts around him. So shy and cute but sometimes he becomes shameless.

"Can I make a request now?" Yoongi leans as Jimin touches his face.

"Anything, petal." Jimin didn't waste his time and slightly brush his lips on Yoongi's cheeks.

"May I get another kiss?" Yoongi smiled slightly before leaning back to stare at Jimin and pressing his lips on Jimin's plump ones.

This time, Jimin respond and slightly licks the bottom lip of Yoongi's to let him know that he wants more. But Yoongi breaks it before staring at Jimin with lust in his eyes.

"You are such a needy boy," Jimin smirks as well.

"Just for you, my lord~"

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Sorry for delaying.